THABET – The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes in 2017, Be more fashionable with the most costly and classic perfumes.
Your make up gets completed only after you pour a drop of perfume on your body before going out for parties, celebrations, get together and when you are moving out for a date. The sweet aroma of perfumes soothes the senses that give an aromatic pleasure to the human minds. Perfumes are of different flavors. Starting from light fragrances to musky scents add extra beauty to the personality. Perfume is such a product that is used by people of any age. Most of men and ladies are crazy in using perfumes of their favorite fragrance. Manufacture of perfumes started from the 18th century getting the ingredients from Nature. Nature, being the natural ingredients is found in the products of aromas.
List of top 10 most expensive perfumes of the world in 2017
Application of the right perfume at the right event is very important in order to create the right impression in mind of the people whom you are facing. Quality perfume comes expensive and if you are looking for expensive perfume then it’s important on your part to know in detail about the most expensive perfumes in the market.
Here are the top 10 expensive perfumes listed below. These perfumes add glory and aroma to your personality.
1. DKNY Golden Delicious Million Dollar Fragrance Bottle – this perfume was launched in the market in the year 2011. It became famous for its unique apple-formed appearance. The cost is 1 million dollar. The bottle is made up of huge number of white precious stones. The fragrance that comes out for the composition is taken from various places such as Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Australia. This perfume looks great. The design is unique. The fragrance is marvelous.
2. Clive Christian No. 1 Imperial Majesty Perfume – this bottle comes in an exceptionally unique form. This bottle holds record in Guinness Book of World Records. This is composed of Baccarat and the bottle is made up of 5-carat white precious stone giving a garland like look around the neck of the bottle. This exceptional perfume costs $215,000. This perfume is imported to the other nations of the Globe from London.
3. Baccarat Les Lames Sarees de Thebes – this perfume hold its market for an extraordinary gem crystal and the unique smell that it has itself. It is produced by the company in 1998 and this fragrance proved to be the rarest perfume of the time. The cost is $6,800 per ounces.
4. Chanel Grand Extrait – this perfume is composed by mixing rose and jasmine from Chanel’s proprietary fields in France. This aroma is rare in its nature, structure and flavor. This gives original fragrance of rose and jasmine. This fragrant company dealing with this perfume was first launched in the year 1921. Till date it maintains the quality of the products.
5. Clive Christian No. 1 – the name itself is so extraordinary and has a unique place in the perfume industry. This perfume was highly rated between the years 2001 to 2006. This perfume is both for men and ladies. The woody smell is for the men and the sweet floral fragrance is for the ladies. The bottle is made up of beautiful looking stones.
6. Hermes 24Faubourg – this is exceptionally made for the ladies. The aromatic flavor is really very different and different from the other perfumes. This was made in Paris. This uncommon aroma became very famous fir the time. The fragrance is sweet, a blending smell of orange and jasmine. The smell turns to smell like sandal wood as the smell starts fading.
7. Caron Poivre – the perfume produced by the organization came into existence in the year 1904. This organization proves to be the most prestigious organization of the perfume world. This perfume is used both by men and women. The neck of the container is made up of white golden stones. It gives the flavor similar to red pepper. The container of this perfume is designed in a unique manner giving an attractive and grand look.
8. Joy by Bean Patou – this perfume came into limelight in the year 2000 when it was awarded as perfume as the century in FiFi Awards. This perfume contains botanical flavor. This flavor provides a sort of eternal bliss.
9. JAR Bolt of Lightning – this product came into existence in the year 2001. This flavor composition is made up of mixing the flavors of various fruits. This is used both by men and ladies. This perfume costs $ 6800 per ounces.
10. Annick Goutal Eau d’Hadrin – this is utilized by both men and women. This is high rated perfume.
These are the most expensive perfumes found in the market. Though they are expensive but they are very popular. Depending on your budget you can pick the one