Get the list of top 10 richest men in the world in 2017.
Rich men are always kept ahead of others and that is the reason why people are so much concerned about them. When the names are of the richest men of the world, it creates an additional interest for the men and women. More than the names of them, the sum of the wealth, they are having, is a bigger query for all. The foremost thing that you will be willing to know about them is the wealth and the support that they are showing to the world in terms of business. It is awkward to find a rich person in a communist country as there the wealth is generated for an establishment and for no individual. Thus most of the names that you will be finding in the list are from the Capitalist nations.
The top ten richest men in the world in 2017 are as follows:
It’s not easy to become rich in this world. To be rich you need to work really hard and need to have some luck in your life. This time we made an attempt to know the names of the richest men in the world.
1. Bill Gates- The first name among all the rich people is the owner of Microsoft. He has been the top name in the list for quite a long time and he has been one of the members in the list, who has been there at the top point without any fail. His net worth has been 72 billion dollars.
2. Warren Buffett- He has been one of the top businessmen and has been one of the top names in the list. The most important names in the business world cannot be completed. The most important names in the list will definitely have his name and his net worth is 58.5 billion dollars.
3. Larry Ellison- The third name is again from the biggest capitalist nation of the world and he is the most popular Larry. His net worth is over 41 billion dollars and thus he has been a big name in the industry too. The top businessman has been one of the top names among the businessmen in the world.
4. Michael Bloomberg- He is the richest mayor in the world and is there in the list of the richest men in the world at the fourth rank. His net worth is 31 billion dollars and that made him one of the richest men in the world too, along with the renowned political care.
5. Sheldon Adelson- There was a time when he was not even within the top fifty of the richest men, but till 2007, he has never been out of the list by any chance. His income on a daily basis has been 32 miollio0n dollars each day and his net worth is 28.5 billion dollars.
6. Jeff Bezos- The owner of the Amazon.com is the sixth richest businessman or rather to say man in the world. His net worth is 27.2 billion dollars and that made him one of the top names in the business sector too.
7. Larry Page- At the seventh position the name of the youngest billionaire of the world, the owner of the Google appears. He has been one of the top businessmen who have started the journey from the ground state and with almost nothing. His net worth is 24.9 billion dollars.
8. Sergey Brin- He has been the cofounder of Google with Larry. He was junior to Larry in the colleges and Google has already been found at that time. His net worth is 24.4 billion dollars and he is in the eighth position.
9. Carl Icahn- The Wall Street master cannot be let out of the list of the top names of the richest men in the world. He is the ninth name and his net worth is 20.3 billion dollars.
10. George Soros- The great man of Hungary has been in the business till the World War II after he came out as a prisoner. He has done his doctorate from UK and then onward, he has been one of the top businessmen in the world. He is the tenth name and net worth of him is 20 billion dollars.
There are many names in the world and from the capitalist countries to crowd in the list and the top ten names are stated here in the list. The old businessmen and the new entries are all remarkable in the business world and they have done a great job to be there at the top of the list.