Top 10 richest Japanese in 2017, Billionaires in Japan.
Japan has been one of the promising nations in the world and they have been one of the top names in the economy of the world. It is not that the Japanese are there to make business throughout the world, but their outstanding performance in business has been a stunt for many. The nation is not having that much population too and yet their business aggressiveness is a real lesson to the world. If you are interested in the world economy, then you will be eager to know the richest of the Japanese. Here is the list of the richest people of the nation, most of which are business men.
The top 10 richest Japanese of 2017 are as follows:
We are sure you will be interested to know the names of richest Japanese who made their name enrolled in the list of richest Japanese of the world.
1. Masayoshi Son- He is the richest person of the Japan. He is a billionaire who became so with the help of the Internet revolutions and bringing miraculous changes in the telecom world. He is the top person to buy a property in US and his net worth is 19.7 billion dollars.
2. Tadashi Yanai- He is the owner and the founder of Fast Retailing, the retail center of the fashion designing in Japan. The legend is with his family in the business and is the second richest man in Japan. His net worth is around 17.8 billion dollars. He is the CEO of the company too.
3. Nobutada Saji- He is the third generation of the family business. The business of the family is Suntory, the name of the drinks company and he is there in the list at the third position with a net worth of 11.2 billion dollars.
4. Hiroshi Mikitani- The star retailer is one of the top businessmen of the nation and his net worth is 7.7 billion dollars. He bought buy.com in US and play.com in UK with 2 billion dollars and reached a great height with them. He is there in the lust at fourth rank.
5. Takemitsu Takizaki- He is 68 now and is still making money. He has been the fortune of Keyence, the leading name in the world of sensor technology. His net worth is 6.2 billion dollars and he is there in the list of the richest Japanese at fifth rank.
6. Kunio Busujima – He is the owner of the gambling game and is one of the richest men in the state for sure. He is in the list with 5 billion dollars net worth and he is placed at the sixth rank to lead the list.
7. Akira Mori- He is a great business man with 29 hotels and 89 rental houses in Japan. His net worth is 4 billion dollars and he is one of the richest men in Japan.
8. Masatoshi Ito- Seven & I is the biggest retail group of Japan and this old Grandpa is the chairman of the company. He is aged around 90 and he is definitely one contender among the richest Japanese. His net worth is 3.4 billion dollars.
9. Keiichiro Takahara- He is the producer of diapers and napkins and he never thought that he will reach that height. The journey took him to a net worth of 3.3 billion dollars and thus he is in the ninth place in the list of the top Japanese.
10. Masahiro Miki- He was just a retailer of shoes. He started to deliver plans and there from his journey started to be a millionaire. The net worth of this business man is 2.8 billion dollars and he is in the tenth position in the list.
All the names that you will find in the list are the top business man of the nation. They are either the owner of a business that is made by their own or they are the generations of a family business out there in the nation. Some of them are business person that started from a basic retail shop and with the plans and hard work they all are billionaires now. The ranking has been made according to the ownership of them and the net worth of their importance in the economy of the nation. The star business men are all top rich men in the world too and they need no recommendation at least.