Top 10 richest Asian countries in 2015-2016, List of Asian countries by GDP.
The richness and economic prosperity of a country is extracted through its strong Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Higher the GDP and lower population, the country is richer. Thus, below are the countries of Asia that have great GDP in the world and in Asia.
List of top 10 richest Asian countries 2015-2016:
Below is the list of top 10 richest countries of Asia, which has great GDP and flourishing economy. The major sources of business also play a vital role in boosting their economy.
1. Qatar: – Qatar is among the richest countries in Asia, as it has GDP per capita income of $98,814 and has a population of 2.05 million as per 2012. It is seen that each of the individual in this country work in one or other profession and are millionaires. Around 94% of the working population of this country is migrants. The major source of earning for this county is oil and natural gas. Its capital is Doha.
2. Singapore: – Singapore is at second position in terms of richest Asian country. It has GDP per capita income of $64,584. The capital of this country is The City of Singapore. The reason for such a great income of its residents is due to incoming volume of visitors every year. Tourism is the main source of income of the local residents. This hi-tech and business friendly country gains the attention of every country.
3. Macau: – Macau is the third richest Asian country that has a per capita GDP of $59,451 and most of the population of this country is a professional or businesspersons. This is also known as the Asian “Las Vegas”. Moreover, this is a business friendly and tourism country that gains attention from people of all around the world. It is crowed every time by business travelers from various corners of world.
4. Hong Kong: – Hong Kong has a GDP per capita of $55,383 and is considered the financial center of Asia. This Asian country is known for its easy trade and business policies. It provides liberal trade policies and this is the reason for their great income. The currency of this country is considered to be the most traded one in Asia. This is the best leisure location and people visit it in their free time or during business travel and spends some leisure time here.
5. Brunei: – Brunei has a GDP per capita of $55,111 and is the 0% public debt. The people of this country have great purchasing power in the world and are considered to be the richest in Asia. Thus, due to its greater GDP, this is the fifth richest country of Asia. The major source of income of this country is from natural gas and other petroleum products.
6. Taiwan: – Taiwan has a per capita GDP of $39,767 and still its economy is growing at a steep rate. Thus, due to its heavy income and GDP this is the fifth richest country in Asia. Thus, country is known for its advanced industrial setup and technology.
7. Kuwait: – Kuwait is another richest Asian country that has a per capita GDP of $39,706 and a strong economy base. With its population of 2.2 million, it is the most economically and beautiful location in the world. This country has a fifth largest oil reserve that makes it a richest country. Kuwait City is the capital of this country and provides the best place of leisure for travelers.
8. Japan: – Japan has a GDP of $36,899 and is among the richest Asian country. It is a technically sound country and is known for its advanced technology in the world. Its economy is third largest in the world that makes it a richest country in Asia. The purchasing power of the local residents is high. This is the biggest exporter and importer of various products in the world.
9. Israel: – Israel is the most prosperous countries of Asia with its GDP per capita of $34,770. The population of it is 8 million out of which around 6 million are Jewish and rest are mixed. This is considered t be the most advanced Southwest countries of Asia. The purchasing power of the local residents is high and is known as the religious tourism.
10. Bahrain: – Bahrain is the last country to be listed in the top 10 richest countries of Asia. Its GDP is $34,584 and is a beautiful island. It major income is from oil, tourism and banking.
Thus, these are the richest countries of Asia. These countries are known for their high GDP and people of it have great purchasing power.