The World’s top 10 Most Luxurious Expensive Yachts in 2017, Most Expensive Yachts Ever Built.
The most expensive 10 yacht of the world: Water Trip are the best available mode one can enjoy their holidays, if you are looking forward for something as interesting and as big as water journey than definitely yacht journey is the best. Yacht is the luxurious way to spend the water route with all comforts.
Presenting the list of the top 10 such Yachts which are pretty expensive in 2017
The rich section of the people prefers to go for expensive Luxury family trip. The trip on the lap of water and nature together seems pretty exciting and high in demand among the rich section of people. Keeping in mind this particular group of population we made an attempt to find the top 10 names of Yachts which are expensive and designed for niche class of people.
Here is the list of the most expensive yacht from year 2017:
1. Eclipse: – With the worth of $800 million, it is most expensive yacht of year 2017. Roman Abramovich , wealthiest Russian bought this yacht in 2010. The yacht has laser defense technique inside the yacht to protect the unwanted clicks inside the yacht. Ad undoubtedly it is the best yacht of the world.
2. Superyacht Azzam: – It is of $600 million and when you see the interior and the luxury of yacht , you will be more than amazed, and not only interiors but the exteriors of yacht are also classically designed. The ownership of the yacht belongs to Khalifa Al Nahyan.
3. Dubai : – Known popularly as floating city, this yacht is huge and is specially designed to accommodate the rich sheiks and princess of Dubai. Currently the ownership belongs to Rashid Al Maktoum, Sheikh, and the sheik of the Dubai. In fact one can find a small submarine inside the yacht itself. It would be shocking , if you get to know that it has seven docks inside.
4. Superyacht – It is of 323$ million but the yacht is worth the same. It is quite small yacht for private use considerably with the capacity of just 70 people in total including the crew. The most special part in the yacht is the rotating bed with the control head. So, in case you want a perfect scenic view of sunrise and sunsets than all you have to do is control it with the controller. Every small detail of the yacht is considered with great observation and hence it is one of the most expensive yachts.
5. Al Said – Its cost can be equated to the GDP of any small country. This yacht is owned by Oman, Qaboos Bin Said Al , he is sultan. Considered as richest in the Oman the yacht is luxurious with all comforts like sundeck, swimming pool and not to forget with the classic interiors to grab the attention. It is with all required royal touch.
6. Dilbar : – It costs $263 million; it is 6th on the list. This yacht is owned by one of the stakeholders in the Arsenal FC team and one of the richest Russian that is Alisher Usmanov. It is named Dilbar because of the mother of Alisher. With all the essential luxuries like helipad, swimming pool, dining room, the design of the yacht is made by Tim Heywood who is known for his yacht designs.
7. Al Mirqab : – The yacht present belongs to Prime minister of Qatar Hamad bin Jassim Bin Jaber Al Thani. One amazing yacht with luxurious 10 suits and VIP rooms, movie theaters and swimming pool too inside. The yacht is designed by Heywood. And, not to forget it also has helipad inside. And, it cost $250 million. It is magnificent yacht with the best possible luxury and there would be rarely anything which you will not find on this yacht.
8. Lady Moura : – The yacht is of cost $210 million. This is one yacht form the Saudi Arabian rich man Nasser Al-Rashid. Not much to the surprise of human the name of the yacht is inscribed with 24 karat gold. This yacht is a complete posh life experience and that can be presumed with the name written with gold.
9. Seven seas: – It is another expensive yacht, in the list which is second last in top ten list but again the yacht is little mansion on waters. It is worth $200 million which was made specially looking into the needs of the Stephen Spielberg’s.
10. The Rising Sun: – It is of around 200$ million which is designed by Jones Bannerberg. It is owned by the CEO of oracle, Mr. Larry Ellison. The interior of the yacht is stunning and it has 82 rooms inside situated at 5 floors. The interior of the yacht is amazing and you can just get mesmerized with the beauty of yacht.
So what are you waiting for? Planning to gift your family an expensive sea tour on yachts then go ahead and get your booking done soon.