The 10 Most Expensive Stocks In The world in 2016, the most expensive stock of all time.
The most expensive stocks in the market: Regular earning are never enough for a human and they always need extra investment. Investing in shares is a good idea but then it shall be followed with the right research and right knowledge. Never every full savings should be invested, always invest part savings in share market. You never know when the share value falls and you have to face loss.
The 10 expensive stocks all over the world in 2016
Investment is not a random decision but always a well researched study is necessary in order to make right investment. Anyone who is searching for shares to buy must know the background and market value of the company; otherwise a lot have to be faced.
1. Berkshire Hathway Inc. : – The most expensive stocks are of this company costs $219,000 and it hasn’t stopped here as it increases every now and then. Oliver Chase founded this company in United States. The company is involved in multiple legacies like railroads, furniture, newspaper etc. the growth of the company is quite stagnant and that is what makes the company increasing its value.
2. Seaboard corporation: – Seaboard Corp. is the global company dealing with the food, transportation and energy. The stock value of the company stands at 2nd position with the value of $3,920 per share. The most special part about this company is the pork production in the United States.
3. NVR Incorporated: – Originally the name of the company was Ryan homes, in 1940 but in 1980 it was named as NVR incorporation. The company is engaged with the construction of the houses and mortgaging the same. Per share cost is $1,332 and the graph is ever increasing. Ryan homes, heartland, NYC homes etc are the tagged names for their company’s property. The business they are involves in is basically mortgaging houses and they have considerable brand name in the field.
4. Priceline.com – An online firm established to provide cheap travel tickets to the consumers became a well reputed company to provide its users less expensive tickets. If you are looking forward to buy stocks of the company than per share cost of this company is $1,215. From year 1997 since it is established this company has been one of the best service provides in United States and in fact investing in this a real profit deal.
5. Market corporation: – 1930 marked the establishment of Market in Virginia and since then the company is doing well. It is an insurance company which was founded after the 1920 law of compulsory insurance of taxi and buses. The rate of share of this company is $748.
6. Chipotle Mexican Grill: – With the tagline of “food with integrity”, this hotel chain is currently operational in different countries like Canada, France, Germany, etc. They are known for their organic food ingredients and that is why stands specific in the market. They have 1430 restaurants around the whole globe established from year 1993 by Steve Ells. To buy shares of this company you have to invest $658.68.
7. Autozone: – The first automobile company in the list of the expensive stocks with the share cost of $645. The company is headquartered in Downtown Memphis. The company was earlier named as auto shack.
8. Google: – Who do not have any idea about Google? California is the headquarters of Google which was started in 1998 and since then Google hasn’t witnessed any downfall. The cost of per share is $567.68, and as per the statistics never ever Google in future will face a downfall.
9. Intuitive surgical: – A firm involved in the production of the robotics instruments, it was started by Frederic Moll in year 1995. If you want to buy shares of this company then you need atleast$457 per share. Since last few years they have witnessed the stable growth in the market.
10. Netflix Inc. – More than 40 countries of the world are now benefitted from this organization, which is founded by Reed hasting. Per share cost is $454. It provides movies and shows to the viewers online.
So, hope this write – up helped a lot to select the future investment strategy in shares. Knowing well is the key factor before investing.