The world’s most expensive beach resorts in 2017, World’s Best 5 Star luxury Hotels & Resorts.
Spend the vacation: in the posh resort- When you are deciding to go to the vacation you always has the thought that you will be living in the best hotel. In such a resort you want to live in which you will be getting all the luxurious facilities. The rooms of the resort should be very good. The main concern should be that the resort must be situated in the clam and quite place. The scenic beauty of the resort will also need to be very good so that it should attract the maximum tourists. Thus in this article you will be getting some of the names of the costliest resorts.
List of top 10 most expensive resorts 2017
Planning this summer to spend some quality time with family in one of the most expensive resorts of the world then you are here at the right place. We are going to share with you the names of the expensive and popular resorts for a grand vacation time for you.
Below here is the list of top 10 most expensive resorts in the world. If you decide to visit this resort then you will be getting all the comforts from here.
The world’s most expensive resorts 2017 are as follows:
1. Burj Al Arab- This is one of the most expensive resorts. The resort is situated in Dubai. The hotel is made in such a way that it attracts the international attention. The hotel provides all the luxurious facilities its visitors. The main attraction of the hotel is its photographic view.
2. Cap Juluca- This resort is situated in the South Coast of Anguilla. The mountain of St. Martin is only 6 miles away from the hotel thus you can understand the excellent view of the hotel. It occupies 179 acres of land and inland water. The resort is famous for 2.5 miles for white powdered beaches. The beach is private and it gives all the comfortable facilities.
3. Little Palm Island- In the U.S this island is located at Little Torch Key. The island has many bungalows and the tourist can enjoy there with their family and friends. The tourist can also enjoy the candle light dinner in the beaches. The tables are there in the beaches. There are no televisions and telephones are available in the beaches.
4. One and Only Palmilla- It is a soft sandy beach. The beach is located at Mexico. It is located at the coast of the Pacific Ocean. The elegant and luxury rooms of the resorts attract the tourists. The scenic beauty of the resort is very beautiful. It is the best honeymoon place for the newlywed couples.
5. One and Only Royal Mirage Palace- The place has 231 rooms. The rooms are decorated in a very elegant and the stylish way. The costliest rooms of the hotels are deluxe rooms and the superior executive rooms, Gold Cub rooms, 2 royal suits. The resort was first introduced in the year 2009. The resort is situated in Dubai.
6. The Setai- In the Miami Beach of U.S this costly resort is situated. The resort is very beautiful and it is very elegantly decorated. The resort is made in the tropical garden and it has the sparkling pools in the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. It has 75 guest rooms and 50 suits. Bars and private spa are also there in the resort.
7. North Island Lodge- The cost of the rooms of the hotel is 6995$. It is one of the most expensive hotels in the world. The rooms of the hotels are very well decorated and they serve their tourists in the most humble manner. The hotels have good restaurants and all the other recreational facilities for the tourists.
8. Fregate island- It is situated in Seychelles. The cost of the hotel rooms of the hotels are 5246$. They are very good. There suits for the newly married couples are also found. The place where the hotel is situated is very calm and quiet and thus it is a very peaceful place to live in.
9. Lauchala Resort- This resort is situated in Fiji. The cost of the hotel is 5040$ per night. The hotel has a beautiful bar and the swimming pool present inside the hotel. The hotel will give all the comfortable facilities that a tourist looks for. Thus if you goes to Fiji then you must stay in this hotel.
10. Khwai River Lodge- It is situated in Botswana. The cost of the hotel is 3800$ per day. The hotel is very beautiful and well decorated. Most tourists wanted to stay in this hotel just because of its scenic beauty.
Thus these are the most expensive resorts in the world, It is suggested to you that you must visit them.