Fresh water Lake: For an amazing experience in the lap of nature- In the world there are many lakes. Not all the lakes give fresh and good water. There are very few lakes who give fresh water. The lakes are very deep and you can say that they are the deepest lake in the world. The lake is the beautiful tourist spot and many tourists go to the place to visit. The water of the lake is also used for many other purposes. Some of them use this lake water as the fishing agriculture. In this water the fish is very good. There are many countries that have freshwater lake. The water is very pure. The color of the water of the lake is blue.
Presenting the List of top 10 fresh water Lakes 2015-2016
Lakes are one of the leading nature sources of water for the mankind which is important for the survival of the human beings in this world. Here we made and effort to know about those fresh water lakes which are largest in size be it in width or depth.
Below here is the list of fresh water lake. These lakes are really famous to the tourists. Many tourists are attracted to the place.
1. Lake Baikal- The Lake is in Russia. The depth of the lake is 1637 meter. It is the most voluminous lake in the world. The lake contains fresh water. The entire U.S Great Lake does not have so much of fresh water than this lake. Eighty percent of the lake comes under the Baikal wildlife. The scenic beauty of the lake is very nice and thus they are one of the best tourist spot in the world.
2. Lake Tanganyika- The Lake is found in Zambia. The lake is located in the tropical region. The lake is also the deepest lake in the world. The water of the lake is also used for, many other purposes. The agriculture is the main purpose for which the water of the lake is used. Due to the location in the tropical region the lake has the freshwater in it. The water is really clear.
3. Lake Vostok- The depth of the lake is 900 meter. The lake is located in Antarctica. This lake was first discovered in the year 1973. The water of the lake contains so much f oxygen that it has life in it. The water of the lake is very pure.
4. Lake O’ Higgins- San Martin- The Lake is located in Chile and Argentina. The depth of the lake is 836 meter. The lake is situated beside the mountain. The lake has eight distinct branches. Each and every branch of the lake is very big and hence they provide very pure water. The scenic beauty and hence it is one of the best tourist spot.
5. Lake Malawi or Lake Nyasa- The depth of the lake is 706 meter. The lake covers the region of Moxzambique, Tanzania and Malwai. It is the third largest lake in Africa. The lake contains many species of fish. The lake contains more than 500 species of fish.
6. Great Slave Lake- The Lake covers the Northwest Territories of Canada. The lake is also used for the transportation purpose. The depth of the lake is 614 meter. In winter the lake has ice sheets which are so strong that it gives the support of the road. These ice sheets are also used as the road.
7. Crater Lake- The Lake is situated at United Sates. The lake was formed after the volcanic eruptions in the 5700 BC. It is one of the oldest lakes in the world. The lake has many fish which are really uncommon to the normal people. The water is also used for fish population.
8. Lake Matano- The depth of the lake is 590 meter. The lake is situated in Indonesia. It is also the nickel mining, which increase the sediment load in the lake. The lake has the direct contamination and it increased the run off from the deforestation.
9. Buenos Aries Lake or General Carrera Lake- The depth of the lake is 586 meter. The lake is located in Chile and Argentina. The lake has many glaciers in them. The main attraction of the lake is the scenic beauty.
10. Hornindalsvatnet- It is the tenth largest lake in the world. The depth of the lake is 514 meter. The lake is situated in Norway. The official depth of the lake is 514 meter but it is more 100 meters deep.
These are the largest freshwater lake in the world. The scenic beauty of the lake is also very good and hence they are the best tourist spot where you can surely enjoy the evenings with you family and friends.