Top 10 Biggest Countries in The World

The top 10 Largest and the Smallest Countries in the World by Area in 2015-2016, Largest Countries in the World.

We all know that, Earth is 5th largest planet of the solar system and this is the only planet where living creature is found. 29.2% of the total land of this planet is Earth’s surface, the rest of the area, near about 70.8% is covered by water.

Presenting the list of biggest countries in the world so far in 2015-2016

The earth is covered with many beautiful countries and among them there are many such countries which made their name enlisted in the top 10 largest ones of the worlds. We made enough research to pen down the list of top 10 in this category. Just take a look.

Here is the list of the largest country of the world.

1. Russia – Russia is the biggest country of the world or according to the recent news, this is taking the 1st ranking of the world’s largest country, based on the coverage area, which is 17,098,242 square kilometers. This biggest nation stretches across Eurasia, which is spanning nine time zones. Not only that it has taken the eighth position of the inhabited land area of the Globe. This is 9th highest populated country of the globe.

Russia, The Largest and the Smallest Countries in the World by Area

2. Canada – China is Second largest country of the world which is covering 9,984,670 square km (3,855,100 sq ml) and it is the biggest count of the United States of America. The other unique thing is that, a big part of this country is covered with water (8.93% of its total size is water). Based on this matter, this country takes 1st raking of the world. The northern part of the Western Hemisphere is covered by Canada.

3. China – The third position is taken by Chiana among the biggest country of the world. Not only that this is largest country of the Asia and covering the 9,706,961 sq km (3,747,879 sq mi). This beautiful country is the 3rd position in our list among the Top 10 biggest Country In The globe. Now, in all over the world, China is the top economic power. This is the highest populated country of the world

4. United States – United Stats are 4th biggest nation of the world which has covered 9,629,091 sq km or 3,717,813 sq ml. This country is very slightly smaller than China. And the biggest part of the country is covered by water. But USA is known as the top military power country in the globe. It is 4th highjest populated country of the world.

5. Brazil – Brazil is actually the biggest nation of South America and the southern part of Hemisphere. This nation has also taken the 5th position among the largest country of the world. According to the survey of 2013, the capital is Bruanor Aires. At the same time this is the 5th populated nation of the world.

Brazil, List of countries and dependencies by area

6. Australia – According to the recent survey, Australia has taken the 6th position of the world and this beauty nation is the biggest country of Oceania, based on area, and it is covering the 7,692,024 sq km (2,969,907 sq mi). Capital City of Australia is Canberra

7. India – Based on the area, India is the 7th largest country in the world, but size of India is less than half the area of Australia, this is 3,166,414 sq km (1,222,559 sq mi). New Delhi is the capital city of India. Based on population this country is the 2nd largest country of the world.

8. Argentina – Argentina is the 8th largest country of the world and the covering area is the a size of 2,780,400 sq km (1,073,500 sq mi), this Capital town is Buenos Aires./ According to the survey of 2013 the Total Population is 41.45 million.

9. Kazakhstan – Kazakhstan is in 9th position and this is very slightly smaller than 8th largest country Argentina, total area is 2,724,900 sq km (1,052,100 sq mi). This Capital City is Astana, Total Population 17.04 million (2013)

10. Algeria – Algeria is the 10th largest in the Globe but the biggest nation in Africa: 2,381,741 sq km (919,595 sq mi). Capital City of this state Algiers and Total Population is 39.21 million (2013).

Algeria, Largest Countries in the World

This list of the country is created according to the recent survey which is totally based on the area. The countries of the world is also measured as per the popular. And recent report shows that the China is the highest populated country of the world and India is the 2nd highest populated nation.


Leave a Reply
    • There should be a period, between “Wow” and “did a small child make this page?” Also, a capital letter on the word “did”, as it is a new sentence.

      I get the point of the comment. Perhaps you’re just too ignorant to know, the author obviously has a language difference. The article has a lot of good info..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.