Top 10 cheapest us cities to live in 2015-2016, Most Affordable Big Cities in the U.S.
Moving to a new location is not an easy task; it requires inspection of various aspects that provides easy settlement at a new location, like low rent, affordable property, low cost transport, low cost medical, and other basic amenities. Below is the list of all the best locations in America that provides low cost of living and are best locations for people who wish to move to a new location.
List of top 10 cheapest us cities to live in 2015-2016:
Below is the list for all the best cities that provides cheapest cost of living to people who are moving to a new location.
1. Augusta: – Augusta is the best city that is located in Georgia State of America. It has a low cost of living of this city is 12.9%lower than the rest of America. The total population of this city is 197,872. Moreover, Median Home value is $102,800 and is the cheapest city in America, and the housing cost has been fallen to 26.6% from rest of the country.
2. Temple: – Temple is another cheapest city of America where people have cheap materials and property. The basic cost of living at this place is 12.9% less than the rest of the country. Grocery, transport, property and other materials are less as compares to other parts of America. Median Home value is $113.200 and total population is 69,148. Thus, this popular city of Texas State is the most affordable residential location in U.S.
3. Wichita Falls: – Wichita Falls has a population of 104,552 along with Median Home Value of $91,300. Moreover, apartments available here is just $577 per month that is again less than other parts of the country. Transport cost and other facilities are comparatively low as rest part of Texas cities. People can afford to move to this place at a cost less than $100,000.
4. Jonesboro: – Jonesboro is a popular city of America that provides most affordable cost of living to people. Its Median Home Value is $133,500 that is much less than any other parts of this country. The average population here is 70,187 and cost of living is 13.3$ less than rest of the America. Medical facilities, transport, food, living, and other entertainment facilities are much lower than the rest of country.
5. Youngstown: – Youngstown is located in Ohio State of America that provides 13.5% low cost of living than any other parts of America. Median Home Value is $48,100 and is affordable for anyone. Other facilities are also much lower and ease the life of its residents. The population of this city is 65,405, home values are 73% lower than the rest of America, and this is due to the low income of people.
6. Idaho Falls: – Idaho Falls is a popular city of Idaho State that provides low cost of living to its entire population that is 14.4% less than the average cost of living of rest of America. Median Home Value is $147,800 and population is 57,899. People who are moving to this place will have an opportunity to enjoy 34.6% lower rate of property than rest of Idaho.
7. Memphis: – Memphis is a popular city that is located in Tennessee State and provides a low cost of living that is 14.6% lower than the nationals average. The population of this place is 655,155 and has a Median Home Value of $98,300 that is further lower than the rest of America. People who are deciding to move to this place can afford to buy a home at $100,000 or even less.
8. Norman: – Norman provides 16.2% low cost of living as other parts of this country. It is the cheapest city of Oklahoma State and the rest of a house is less than $598 per month, which is less than average rent of America.
9. Pueblo: – Pueblo is one of the low cost of living city that provides a living cost 16.6% less than other parts of America. The population of this city is 107,772 and has a Median Home Value of $116,700. This area has low income that is 40% lower than the nation and due to this; the cost of living is low as rest of the nation.
10. Harlingen: – Harlingen provides best place for low-income earners and people who are deciding to move to Texas. They can enjoy 18.4% low cost of living than rest of America. The population is also low and Median Home Value is $77,700 that makes the dream of purchasing home feasible to everyone.
Therefore, people who are deciding to move to a new location in America can find the above information useful for them. They can decide the best place as per their convenience and budget.