The world’s top 10 most expensive cities in 2015-2016, most expensive palaces in the world.
According to the report of latest Worldwide Cost of Living Survey this is the list of top 10 expensive city of the world, this is survey was organized by Economist Intelligence Unit.
Presenting the list of top expensive cities of the world in 2015-2016
To create this list, they mainly calculates the cost of living which is based on various individual prices, service and products, , including food, transport, clothing, real estate value, and home rents. If you are interest to know the names of the most expensive palaces then go through the below list.
1. Monaco, France – Monaco is basically a independent microstate on France, situated Mediterranean coastline. This is also one of the popular city of France because of its yacht-lined harbor, glitzy casinos, and prestigious Grand Prix motor race, Monte Carlo, which is the major district of Monaco , has an ornate opera house, elegant belle epoque casino complex, hotels, nightclubs, boutiques, and various renowned restaurant. This is the 1st expensive city of the world.
2. Hong Kong – Hong Kong is a vibrant as well as densely populated city of Asia. Having a largest port this city is global financial center of Asia. There is lots of shopping malls available in Hong Kong, that’s why a huge number of tourists are coming in this city every year with the purpose of shopping. It’s also famous for its tower-studded skyline and lively food scene. Based on real estate value, this is 2nd expensive city of the world.
3. London, Great Britain – London, the capital of Great Britain, is basically a 21st-century city which has a great historical value in world history. This beautiful city invites huge number of tourist every year due to it’s panoramic view, and various type of historical structure like Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey these all are the sites of British monarch coronations. This is also the main financial and cultural center of great Britain, takes the 3rd position among the top 10 expensive city of the world.
4. New York, US – New York one of the major city and globally influential center of culture, financial and art of US. This is the home of the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and other various iconic sites. Situated in a beautiful place where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean, New York City is one of the fast-paced cities. Based on the value of real estate, this is the 4th expensive city of the world.
5. Singapore – Singapore is now in 5th position among the world’s top 10 expensive city. The study shows that a loaf of bread, a packet of cigarettes and a bottle of wine, will together cost the as similar as of $39.11. and value of 39sq m of real estate is $1m.
6. Geneva, Switzerland – Geneva is one of the gorgeous cities of Switzerland which lies at the southern tip of extensive Lac Léman which is also known as Lake Geneva. This beautiful city is surrounded by the Jura and Alps mountains. This is one of the major cities of Europe, because this is the Headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross. This city takes 6th position among the top 10 expensive city of the world.
7. Sydney, Australia – Sydney, state capital of New South Wales is actually the main financial center and also the popular city of Australia. Not only that, this is also the cultural hub of Australia situated Australia’s east coast. This metropolis is surrounded by one of the world’s biggest natural harbours that’s why the city invites a large number of tourist every year. This is the 7th expensive city of the world where 41sq m of residential real estate’s value is $1m.
8. Shanghai, China – Shanghai is the biggest city of the China and this is also the cultural as well as financial hub of the world. This largest city is decorated with lots of high rise like 632m Shanghai Tower, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, which are situated across the Huangpu River. This is the 8th expensive city of the world because value of 48sq m of prime property is $1m.
9. Paris – Paris, France’s capital and most renowned city of France, is one of the expensive city of Europe and this is the global hub for fashion, art, and culture. Not only that this is the renowned among the tourist due to its picturesque view and historical land mark like Eiffel Tower Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral. The city is also popular de to its café culture. This is the 9th expensive city of the world where the value to 50sq m of property is $1m
10. Los Angeles, US – Los Angeles is the largest and important center of the US film and television industry. This is city very close to Hollywood, so that this is the home of various biggest studios like Paramount Pictures, Warner Brothers and Universal which offer behind-the-scenes tours of the world. This is the 10th expensive city of the world where 57sq m of property is $1m.
This is the list of 10 expensive city of the world. This list is created on the basis of real estate value. Not only that these all cities have a cultural and financial valuation in world economy.