Top 10 Most beautiful places in Japan in 2016, Breathtakingly Beautiful Cities to Visit in Japan.
Get to know about the top most beautiful Japanese cities 2016: Japan is the nation with Pacific Ocean surrounding the islands from all sides. The beauty of the cities is immense and the different volcanic eruptions all around make the cities even more beautiful. The nice climatic conditions and the fantastic beauties of the Japanese arts make the city look outstanding at all phases of the year.
Here comes the interesting list presenting the names of the Japans beautiful cities in 2016
The most beautiful cities in Japan has been listed in this article. They are nice to have a tour and even nice to gain some knowledge.
1. Hida-Takayama: The land is having numerous temples and arts of the eighteenth century. The city is having a natural beauty too as the Hida Mountains surrounds the city from all sides. The dark wooden buildings in the city make the city look even more beautiful and the canals bordering the roads too.
2. Karuizawa: It is the city that is under one of the most active volcanoes of Honshu. The high speed train from Tokyo will not take more than an hour to reach the nice looking city of Japan. The wildness of the nature in this city has been added more essence with the wild birds that are seen in the city in the summer time.
3. Otaru: The place is famous for the best ocean foods and the beauty of the town becomes double with the spring snow in February. The beautiful city is again separated with canals at different sides and that makes the city look even more beautiful.
4. Nara: It was the first capital city of Japan and is a heritage site for the travelers. This is a city that was the capital city of Japan for odd 70 years and the country is having the best culture and literature exposure. There are lots of temples in the city but the wild life of the deer is a rare thing that you will get in this city.
5. Magome: The nice land is a rare city that looks like a village. The beautiful arrangement and the perfect alignment of the city make it look beautiful for the travelers. The wild life is also prevalent here and you can catch the site of the lovely birds, farmlands and waterfalls in this lovely area.
6. Kanazawa: This is another city that has been spared from the notorious bombing in the Second World War. Thus you may find many old buildings in this part of the nation. The beautiful gardens and the perfect historic destination is a worthy place for visit as you will love the heritage of the city and the modern township at the same time.
7. Hakone: The national park and the nice view of the Mount Fuji will make you feel the warmth of the city. The hostility of the people of the city and the nice view all around will make you feel panoramic for sure. The beautiful city is also an old one in the nation and you can get the different views in the art museum too.
8. Kagoshima: The city is specialized to show the natural fireworks to the travelers in July and August. The city is just opposite to the Sakurajima, one of the most spontaneous active volcanos of the world and the fireworks are viewed from the volcano at the end of the summer time, which are ‘closely followed by the panoramic natural ash flow.
9. Furano: The lovely farm city is perfect to be watched during the winter with the snowfall. The view of the farmlands even gets better after that when the lavender and the tulips covers the entire valley and you feel them to be the bosom of the nature. The beauty of the city is also spontaneous and you will love the hospitality of the native people out there.
10. Kamakura: This is the city of immense historic importance. It has got immense political importance and has got the best historical background too. The city is having the best beauty among all the native cities in terms of heritage, and you will feel the climate perfect to view them. The perfect landscape and the beautiful temples make the entire place look like a heaven.
You can get to the cities and have a good time out there. All the cities are perfect for a visit, in terms of arrangement and in terms of the facilities and economic servicer too.