Top 10 Most Expensive Hotels in India in 2015-2016, Best luxury hotel in India.
India is city with varied culture and the ethnicity which resides in Indian culture always grab the attention of various local and well as international tourists and to accommodate every Indian city is full with the best of hotels and best of services to provide. For the convenience of the people a list of 10 most expensive and best hotels of India is given:
Knowing about the top 10 names in the hotel industry of India which are most expensive in 2015-2016
Travelling is incomplete without stay in the right hotels and that is why it is necessary to know the best hotels of India. A list of best and expensive hotels for wonders to lodge in:
List of 10 most expensive hotels:
1. The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur: Firstly it is Udaipur and secondly it is Oberoi and that makes a brilliant combo of being the best hotel in India with all the luxury. The hotel is the most expensive in the list and it is best in architecture and hospitality.
2. Taj lake palace, Udaipur: Again, Udaipur is in the list and the amazing Taj lake palace in between the blue water is the best experience. It is an enriching experience to stay in the palace of Udaipur. The amazing hospitality will blow your mind and it is definitely worth a stay.
3. The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur: The capital of Rajputana that is Jaipur is embellished with this beautiful hotel with the royal luxury. The royal suites with the private pool costs from 35,000 to 25,000 and it is worth more because of the royalness in the suites and rooms.
4. The Oberoi, Mumbai: Oberoi chain in India are known for their luxury hotels and this hotel again in Mumbai is best known for its modern architecture with all the latest facilities including bars, night clubs, pool and everything inside for the international tourists.
5. The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai: The hotel which faced 2008 terror and still stand firm as it was. It is the oldest hotel of India which is famous amongst both the international and local tourists. Mumbai the city of dreams has this dream hotel for many and once you stay in this hotel you will always book a room or suite in this hotel on your visit to Mumbai.
6. The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra: The city of Love with the miraculous Taj Mahal obviously brings visitors to the city and that is why the best hotels can be found in this city. Again Oberoi chains have the hotel in this city with enormous luxury and best architecture to grab the tourist from all over the world. Also, staying here would give the pleasant view of the Taj mahal.
7. The Leela palace Kempinski, New Delhi : New Delhi is capital city of India and definitely it needs more number of hotels with the luxurious facilities than any other city of India and that is why this hotel in New Delhi has the best services and facilities to provide with the greater safety and security like bullet proof windows for the political delegates and the celebrities.
8. The Leela palace Kempinski, Udaipur: The lake city of Rajasthan has lots of picturesque places and this hotel is built in the middle of Pichola Lake giving a tremendous view and scene to its guests. Anyone on the tour to Rajasthan shall make stay to this hotel for sure.
9. Hotel Oberoi , Gurgaon: When Gurgaon is developing on fast pace, why not to give the best hotel to India and that is why this hotel by Oberoi group is costliest. With brilliant suites and rooms in the hotel, the hotel has lots of facilities and services.
10. Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad : From the royal Rajasthan Gharana this hotel is most luxurious and costliest hotel of India with the luxury stay for the tourists. Earlier the hotel was owned by royal Rajasthani’s but now the hold is given to Taj hotel of groups.
So, which one are planning to stay in? There are many more in the list, because amazing hotels in India can never end and there are many more in the list. Pack your bags and try enjoying your stay in these hotels because life is short to waste it.