The World’s top 10 Most Expensive villas in 2017, The biggest, most expensive houses in the world.
Luxurious villas: of the world- Everybody has the dream to build the big houses. But there are very few of them who are very lucky and their villas are in the names of the top list of most expensive villas. These houses are big and they are well maintained. The villas have big rooms and they are beautifully decorated. Not only the villas are expensive for their large houses but they are famous for their scenic beauty. The villas have big gardens in front of the house which enhances the beauty of the villas. The colors of the villas are very beautiful and all of the expensive villas now turned out to be main attraction for the tourists in the respective locations.
List of top 10 most expensive villas in the world 2017
There are very people on this world who are capable to make their home a zone where peace and luxury staying together. There are some exceptional few people present in this world who managed to make expensive Villas for their personal use. We made an attempt to discover the first 10 most expensive villas present on this globe.
Below here is the list of top 10 most expensive villas in the world. These villas are so big that people who go there watch them like a tourist spot. They are well maintained and they attract many tourists.
1. 7 Upper Phillimore Gardens- This villa is located at London. The price of the Villa is 128 million dollars. It has 10 bed rooms. There is an underground swimming pool in this villa. Gym Cinema and even panic rooms are present in this big house. The house is covered with gold, marble and excellent artworks. The owner of the house if Olena Pinchuk.
2. Kensington Palace Gardens- The value of the house is 140 million dollars. This priceless villa is located at London. The owner of the house is Roman Abramovich. The specialty of the house is that it has tennis court health center and auto museum in it.
3. Seven The Pinnacle- The scenic beauty of the villa is excellent. This house is located at Big Sky Montana. The cost of the villa is 155 million dollars. It is the largest property in the Yellow Stone Club. The villa has the private ski and the golf community also. The owner of the villa is Edra and Tim Blixseth.
4. Hearst Castle- The villa is located in California. The cost of the villa is about 191 million Dollars. It has 27 bedrooms. The movie The Godfather was shot in this villa. The owner of the house is William Randolph Hearsts. It is one of the heritage tourist sites.
5. Ellison Estate- The villa is located in California. The owner of the villa is Larry Ellison who is the third richest man in the world. The cost of the house is 200 million dollars. The house covers 23 acres. It has 10 buildings. The house has the separate tea house and the bath house.
6. 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens- The cost of the villa is 222 million dollars. It is situated in London. The owner of the house is Lakshmi Mittal. The house has 12 bedrooms, Turkish bath and an indoor pool. The house has the garage that can have 20 cars in it.
7. Four Fairfield Pond- The house is located in New York. The owner of the house is Ira Rennert. The value of the house is 248.5 million dollars. It has 29 bedrooms and 39 bathrooms. Basket ball court, bowling alley squash courts, tennis courts and three swimming pools are also present in the house.
8. Villa Leopolda- This beautiful villa is located at France. The value of the villa is 750 millions. The house has the swimming pool, the pool house and the outdoor kitchen which makes the house more beautiful. The owner of the house is Lily Safra.
9. Antilla- The cost of the house is 1 billion dollars. It is located in Mumbai. It is a 27 storey building. It has parking floors three helipads. There are 600 staffs who maintain the house. The owner of the house is Mukesh Ambani who is one of the richest men in the world.
10. Buckingham Palace- It is the most expensive villa is located in London. The value of the villa is 1.55 billion dollars. The British Sovereign is the owner of the house. The house has 775 rooms which include 19 state rooms, 52 bedrooms, 188 staff rooms, 92 offices and 78 bathrooms.
Thus these are the most expensive villas in the world. The villas are very beautiful and hence you can say that they are capable to attract millions of people across globe to watch them. Enjoy the classy look of these villas while travelling to those destinations.