The 10 most expensive restaurants in Toronto in 2016, Best High-End Romantic Restaurants in Toronto.
If you want to celebrate your special event or occasion in Toronto or desire to enjoy an evening with your family or friend, you can go Toronto’s most expensive restaurants which could wait to help you on your all requirements.
List of top most expensive restaurants of Toronto in 2016
We know that Toronto isn’t particularly well known for its fine dining, you must be sure that these special venues can satisfy on your most discerning gourmet. Here is the list of top 10 expensive restaurants of Toronto.
1. Kaiseki Yu-Zen Hashimoto – With more than 30 years of cooking experience, this Japanese restaurant’s kitchen is staffed only by its chef Masaki Hashimoto who is also its owner. This restaurant takes the 1st position in the list of Totanto’s top 10 expensive restaurants. The dinner menu, which is flat $300, features an eight course omakase menu along with complimentary tea at the end of the meal. Its chef, Hashimoto, properly understands how to satisfy as well as please rich Torontonians this is the uniqueness of the restaurant.
2. Jacob’s & Co. – This is one of the highly respected King West steakhouse which features various seafood towers other various type of food priced at $328. Not only that, there is also an option of to get Atlantic lobster within $30.
3. Canoe – Canoe Restaurant & Bar which is a renowned for its outstanding views of Toronto and also due to its amazing food. It is also perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful and attractive night-time lake vista and the city lights along with an incredible culinary experience. The menu at Canoe is amazing which is based on local products. This is 3rd expensive restaurant of Toronto.
4. Scaramouche – This is basically luxurious restaurant which is situated Avenue Road renowned for its stunning view of the city. This 4th expensive restaurant of Toronto has a special thing, luxe ingredients are generally used for its rustic cuisine. Scaramouche own various full range of awards, like “Best Desserts 2009” by Toronto life and also own “Toronto’s Best Restaurant” by Gourmet Magazine more than twice.
5. Cafe Boulud – situated inside the Four Seasons Hotel of Toronto, this restaurant is operated by celebrated and renowned chef Daniel Boulud who have the great capacity to make seasonal haute cuisine which totally driven by special French technique. This is 5th expensive restaurant of Toronto.
6. The Chase – This is very recently opened luxurious restaurant which makes it possible to find the vegetable dish on, parsnips and foie gras on $38. The Mains dish like lobster carbonara or wild bass are coming at the top end of the value scale. However the cocktails are coming between $14 to $18, which can makes the restaurant 6th expensive restaurant of Toronto.
7. Barberian’s – This is legendary and traditional steakhouse of Toronto situated on Elm Street with a delicious menu featuring like meats and sea foods. This is the 7th expensive restaurant of Toronto. Special menu of Barberian’s 12oz filet mignon which is wrapped in bacon sells available in $60.50 and the jumbo shrimp cocktails are available $24.75.
8. Shoto: – This is basically a third-floor Momofuku restaurant which has 10-course tasting menus available at $150 including a wine pairings within $80 more. Menus change regular basis however these are known to start with a number of occupy boucle which is followed by a parade of delicious menus featuring luxe sea foods like Sea Urchin and rare and interesting meat dishes like lamb belly or elk. This is 8th expensive restaurant of Toronto.
9. Sotto Sotto – It’s easy to accumulate an expensive tab at this Avenue Road trattoria, particularly in the time when following the normal Italian multi-course development. This is a luxurious restaurant of Taranto and also one of the expensive restaurants.
10. C5 Restaurant – C5 Restaurant which renowned due to its amazing location and this is situated within the wonderfully designed pinnacle of the ROM’s latest Crystal addition. This restaurant is located within a museum which is not only a museum restaurant. This 9th expensive restaurant is renowned due to its finest dinning.
it’s always a doubtful factor that if the price is really matches with the quality of the food, you have to get prepared for some of the freshest ingredients become into some smart and delicious dishes which is made by expert chefs whose craftsmanship can easily challenges the perfection itself —here is a list of 10 expensive restaurant of Toronto.