Top 10 Most Expensive USA New York City Restaurants in 2015-2016, The Most Expensive Restaurant Menus in America.
The top expensive restaurants in NYC rocking the year of 2015-2016: There are about few places which are the best in the world which offers cuisine unbeatable when compared to the restaurants in its nearest vicinities. You can easily tend to visit any one of these restaurants where you can easily make it a success for the New York restaurants, which only prefer serving the best and believe in the same.
The list of the restaurants in NYC which are expensive to enjoy food and drinks in 2015-2016
If you are the one who love to pay hefty to enjoy the supreme taste of awesomely cooked food by leading chefs of the world the expensive NYC restaurants are the best choices for you. We researched well before penning down the names of the top 10 expensive restaurants of NYC till date.
The list below is of all the perfect cuisine restaurants in NYC. Here it would be the best to dine with family and friends. All these are also perfect for the couples to have good times together.
The list is as follows:
1. Daniel: This is the best of the lot that is still on the top of the best rated NYC restaurants. This is a cuisine restaurants which is generally market inspired with the creative use of the techniques which is the best on the French note. The menu varies seasonally, highlighting the best ingredients which are available. The cost per person ranges within $125 for 3 courses and there are different packages for lunch and dinners too.
2. Masa: Masa is located in New York that advises diners to dress completely so that the presentation looks perfect indeed. There is no set menu, the customers are set and asked to order. They are served straight from the kitchen fresh and tasty. $350 is the bill per person is the estimated amount but the money is worth after you have your food.
3. Per Se: The New York diners want to experience the perfect cuisine with no longer travelling to the French Laundry. The menu changes daily with the reflection of the freshest seasonal ingredients. The cuisine style is of contemporary American style and is expertise in the daily food. The cost range is about $310 and for lunch it ranges within $205-$310.
4. Kuruma Zushi: The name s enough to stand for its popularity. The expense of the ingredients is required by preparing the top notch sushi which is extremely expensive. Especially in the places where you can get to see the tastiest dishes within a reasonable true experience to be had in the chef’s omakase. The per person cost that this restaurant charges is $100 and there are also other dishes that are available at $300+
5. Chef’s Table at Brooklyn Fare: With just 16 seats and 20 courses this is the expensive restaurant which is standing in the list of the top most expensive restaurants in the world. At Brooklyn the menu changes nightly from Tuesday through Saturday. The price range of the food is $225. The food is well worth indeed.
6. Eleven Madison Park: Eleven Madison Park focuses on the ingredients and the culinary history of New York. The customised menu is just the right one stop solution to those who really come to dine with their special preferences. The dietary restrictions can accommodate well with that of the menu style here in this restaurants.
7. Le Bernardin: This four star restaurant serves the top notch seafood which is prepared well just by using the simple techniques. The barely cooked and the light cooked reflects the preparations of the fish. The per person cost of the food is within $135 and around.
8. Jean Georges: This NYC restaurant has revived a table-side service to its people who have come with the hope that they will be treated at their best indeed. The price range of the food is $118-198 prix fixe option for dinner. The 2 lunch course is about $38. The lunch option is perfect for all who cannot decide that would be the best.
9. Megu: The intention of Megu is to bring the Japanese experience to the New York City by spreading the taste of the wonderful dishes among all. There are about 11 different grouping of the dishes with latest designs. The individual dishes differ dramatically. The per person cost here is $100.
10. Sugiyama: This is one of those restaurants which are famous for the tradition of the Japanese kaiseki food style that they carry ahead with them. Demonstrating the delicate items and the building up to more robust, cooked dishes on your on expenses. For those who are looking forward to splurge, this NYC restaurant caters to all their needs.
The above mentioned restaurant requires booking for at least one to two months before. This is so because they do not have the seats on spot owing to the food structure and courses they follow. So, what are you waiting for, just jump in to grab the best course indeed.