Top 10 Most Expensive Restaurants in London in 2015-2016, Exclusive & Fine Dining Luxury Restaurants London.
Best Fine and expensive Dining Restaurants in British capital, London, the perfect place to enjoy delicious food from numbers of different celebrity chefs who have already make their status and reputation in London. So do not wait, start booking on this London’s fine dining restaurant for your next dinner.
Presenting the list of most expensive top 10 restaurants of London in 2015-2016
The aroma of the food served in expensive hotels of London is something different and will attract any food lover. In case you have a budget to bear the food price of expensive hotels then give a try to the restaurants mentioned below.
1. Alain Ducasse – The Dorchester Hotel, Piccadilly, London: Cost per head $290 – Alain Ducasse is the most expensive restaurant of British capital, situated inside the glorious Dorchester Hotel. This is only one restaurant of London which goes above and beyond. Special factor of this restaurant is that you can find here regularly changing seasonal menu. For its Classic French cuisine, all thanks go to Executive chef Christophe Moret. This is the three Michelin star achieved restaurant. Its taster menus come in $300.
2. Hibiscus – Mayfair, London: Cost Per head $205 – Since its opening in 2000, Hibiscus maintained a decent status in London, a two Michelin stars winning restaurant. There you can find all type of cuisine from all over the world. It is now in the 2nd position. Its special tester menus which are pairing with “Wine Flight” comes in at $320 per person.
3. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay – Chelsea, UK: Cost per head $205 – There two venues are found in the British capital which hold three Michelin stars, Gordon Ramsay is one of them which is actually flagship restaurant that has held its status for over a decade. This is operated by renowned chef Clare Smyth MBE. In this gorgeous restaurant you can experience a striking roster of classic French cooking. The taster menus are starting from $150 per person here.
4. L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon – Covent Garden, UK: Cost per head $200 – One of the pioneers of French cuisine, L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon is situated in Covent Garden, London. Opened in 2006, L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon achieved its first Michelin star within two years of its opening. The unique thing of this restaurant is, Japanese influenced food is produced by French techniques with finest ingredients from all over the world. The taster menus of this 4th expensive restaurant of London start from more than $150 per person.
5. Hélène Darroze at the Connaught Hotel – Mayfair, London: Cost per head $190 – Situated in swanky Mayfair, Hélène Darroze is basically the brain child of one of the finest female French chefs. This 5th expensive restaurant of London is renowned due to its incredible French dish particularly array of fish. In this restaurant 9 course taster menu comes around $200.
6. Marcus Wareing at the Berkeley – Knightsbridge, London: Cost per head $190- This is most sophisticated as well as elegance restaurant of London, situated inside the gorgeous Berkeley Hotel. Opened in the year of 2008, this is also renowned due to it delicious modern European cuisine which is also most ordered cuisine. The unique thing is its simplicity, it uses nothing hi-fi, only uses some fresh and finest ingredient to produce all tasty and standard food which can achieved Michelin star. The taste menus come in $190 while pairing with fine wine comes in at $320, this is the 6th expensive restaurant of London.
7. The Greenhouse – Mayfair, London: Cost per head $190 – The Greenhouse is actually a private hideaway situated in the heart of London. This is the ideal where you can easily escape from the hustle and bustle of your busy life and also from the metropolis. It’s beautiful and gorgeous tree lined entrance will take you to a world of delicious French cuisine. The price is more than $120 per person, if you want to go for dine a la carte and its delicate menus are more than $150. This is 7th expensive restaurant of London.
8. Le Gavroche – Mayfair, London: Cost Per head $190 – This is one of the great dinning venues in London which is founded by Roux family. Le Gavroche is the first restaurant in UK which achieved the three Michelin stars. This restaurant takes the 8th position among the expensive restaurant of London, offers the delicate French classics, includes Cumbrian Rose Veal, grilled fillets of Scottish beef etc. the cost per person is more than $200.
9. Apsleys – The Lanesborough Hotel, London: Cost per head $170 – An excellent dining at Apsleys can take you to the next level which is situated inside the Lanes borough hotel, London. Since opening in 2009, Apsleys, is extremely popular due to its elite as well as constant deliver an unbelievable luxury experience. Apsleys with its Venetian inspired dining room gained its first Michelin star in the year of 2010. This 9th expensive restaurant of London features some classic cruising like succulent lamb rump from Yorkshire, Fagotelli Carbonara and many more. This gorgeous restaurant the cost of seven course meal is around $170
10. Sketch – Mayfair, London: Cost per head $165 – Since it first introduction in 2002, Sketch has successfully built a strong reputation among wealthy restaurant of London. In the year of 2012, this luxurious restaurant can achieve a second Michelin star. Pierre Gagnaire one of the renowned safe of France, is the founder of this restaurant. This restaurant takes the 10th position among the Londons expensive restaurant. There you can find all-exclusive wine list with delicious cuisine of all over the world, costing more than $165 per person
London plays host of stunning restaurants which offer unique and exclusive chef’s tables as well as private dining experiences. Here is the list of top 10 most expensive restaurant of London.