Top 10 Most Expensive cities to Live in America in 2015-2016, Most Expensive U.S. Cities.
The X-factor about the top ten most expensive cities: Travel loving people never can deny visiting the great cities in US. It may be the Manhattan or Los Angeles or Washington DC, every place has its own beauty and charm. Every city in the US has its own flame and if one it trying to visit US then he or she should not miss that flame. Most of the cities in the US are expensive to live but still these cities are considered as the most travelled cities in the world.
The list of the top 10 most expensive cities in US in 2015-2016
The cost of living index of most of the cities in US is extremely high. One needs to expend much dollar in buying an apartment or going to the coffee shop than other cities. Here we can take a look at the top 10 most expensive cities in US.
1. Manhattan, New York City: Manhattan of New York City is being considered as one of the top ranked expensive city within US. If one is planning to take an apartment on rent then he or she needs to pay for minimum $3700 for that apartment. One can have a can of coffee at a price of $6.14 while buying a home can cost at least $ 1.36 million.
2. Brooklyn, New York City: Another superb and expensive city in US is Brooklyn in New York. Here too average cost of taking an apartment on rent is nearly $2500 whereas buying an own house can cost to $990550. Not only that, but also going under any beauty treatment in a beauty parlor can cost to $58 and a coffee can too cost nearly $ 5.13.
3. Honolulu: One of the most famous cities in US is Honolulu. This city has become famous due to its own charm. Though, the cost of living index of this city is very high. Here we can buy our own house nearly at $ 742600. If one likes to take an apartment on rent then he or she needs to pay $ 2733. A can of coffee here will cost $7.32 whereas a dozen of eggs cost to $3.39.
4. San Francisco: Whether you like to buy a one bedroom apartment or like to take on rent, in every sphere, you have to pay high rate. The cost of an apartment is $820000 and taking an apartment on rent will cost to $2925.
5. New York (Queens): Among the most expensive cities in the US, New York (queens) is being placed at the top rank. Here you can have a can of coffee at $ 5.15 and average rent of a flat is about $2400. Cost to have beauty therapy in beauty parlor will cost nearly $ 54.
6. San Jose, California: To reside in San Jose, California one needs to pay at least $ 1738 to take a house on rent. If one wants to buy a residential house then the price of home may cost to $ 805000. You can have a can of coffee at a cost of $ 6.58 and a dozen of eggs will cost $2.74.
7. Hilo, Hawaii: Average rent of a residential property here will cost $ 928 and if you want to buy own property to live then you has to pay at least $488500. This city is also another expensive city in US. The cost of dozens of eggs is $ 3.73 and a can of coffee is available at $ 6.16.
8. Stamford, Conn.: Stamford is a nice city to travel though it is expensive too. The cost of living index of this city is very high. Here we can have a can of coffee at $5.18 whereas any beauty treatment in a parlor will cost $55. Buying a property in Stamford will cost $598000.
9. Orange country, Calif.: This city is renowned for its exclusive natural beauty. Besides, this city has also become top ranked due to its high cost of living index. Taking an apartment on rent here in this city will cost to $ 5.33. Again, if one is planning to buy a residential house then it will cost to $ 721000. Also, cost of any beauty treatment is around $60.
10. Washington DC: The city Washington DC is the pride of US due to its’ exclusive historical incidents. But, this city is an expensive city to live. Here the cost of buying a house comes to $ 767000 whereas taking any residential house on rent one needs to pay $1960 per month.
So, those above are the top ranked cities in US where people have to pay a great amount to live and enjoy the life.