Top 10 largest shopping malls in the United States in 2015-2016, Top 10 US Shopping Malls.
Nowadays shopping malls increasing heavily like other thing and its being a part of daily life. There are so many malls all over America. There are lots of shopping destinations expanded in every corner of the world in recent decades which are also the great entertainment venues and also this is the place where you can satisfy your taste bud through some award-winning restaurants that’s why these are also the excellent tourist attraction.
Presenting the list of largest malls present in America as per records of year 2015-2016
In case you are planning to make a trip to America this holiday then it is important on your part to know in detail about the shopping malls of America. We penned down the list of largest of malls present in America.
Here is the list of 10 biggest malls in America 2015-2016
1. Mall of America – Open in the year of 1992, the Mall of America which is now taking the 1st position in ranking list of 10 biggest shopping malls in the United States, situated Bloomington, Minnesota. It houses more than 500 retail stores and chain stores. There are other various notable attractions including large Nickelodeon Universe amusement park. According to the report, More than 40 million visitors visit the mall annually.
2. King of Prussia Mall – King of Prussia Mall the 2nd largest shopping mall of US situated in Pennsylvania and opened in 1963. This largest mall contains huge amount of dedicated retail space which any other shopping destination of US cannot contain. This is also East Coast’s biggest mall that has eight department stores, more than 400 boutiques and lots of specialty shops and over 40 restaurants. There you can find three separated area including the Plaza, the Court and the Pavilion. Due to its attractive look, the mall is also one of the popular tourist destinations in the Philadelphia.
3. Sawgrass Mills – Sawgrass Mills takes the 2nd position, among the 10 largest shopping malls which is constructed with 3 unique shopping destinations. This world’s biggest shopping destination is made with the combination outdoor and indoor shopping venues. It features with various retail shop along with inexpensive and high-end style out lets like Saks off Fifth, Neiman Marcus etc.
4. The Shops at Columbus Circle – This is a high end shopping destination of New York, takes the 3rd position among the 10 largest shopping malls of the world. The stores at Columbus Circle meet the test with a magnificent version of a mall suit for the Big Apple along with luxe shops for example Thomas Pink which is renowned for great tailored shirts; Stuart Weitzman is known for shoes.
5. The Galleria – The Galleria which is one of the great shopping destination of US, hold the 5th position. Through this shopping destination, it is extremely easy to load your shopping bags. There you can find 2 Macy’s outlets, snazzy retail shops including Gucci, Tiffany& Co, Cartier and many more. Apart from this, The Galleria is the perfect destination of delicious food and for your entertainment an ice-skating rink underneath the large and tall glass atriums
6. Via Bellagio – Via Bellagio, one of the best hotel shopping destinations holds the 6th position in ranking list. Here you can find the top designer shops like Prada, Fred Leighton and Yves Saint Laurent.
7. The Grove – You can easily share your shopping experience with several Hollywood styles at this trendy shopping destination. The Grove is the 7th largest shopping destination with trendy stores, famous clientele including Madewell, Anthropologie, UGG Australia and Johnny Was.
8. Tysons Corner Center – Only a few moments far from Tysons, Beltway, Corner Center is the 8th largest shopping destination of US. Being as the biggest shopping destination in the US, Tysons is renowned for its gorgeous retailers, big home stores like Restoration Hardware, Grand Cuisine and Williams-Sonoma and even a beautiful children’s play area which is powered by National Geographic.
9. South Coast Plaza – South Coast Plaza is situated in Orange County, California; this is the 9th largest shopping destination of US and is also state’s largest shopping center. This largest mall houses 250 boutiques include some of the world’s famous fashion, jewelry and home décor brand, like Tiffany & Co, Christian Dior, and Lalique.
10. The Mall at Short Hills – Only a few minutes’ drive from Manhattan, there you can find luxury stores, some gorgeous gems for example Henri Bendel and Gucci, the 10th largest shopping mall features more than160- shops, restaurant etc
Shop till you drop at one of the best shopping malls in the country. From bargain-brand stores to luxury boutiques, we’ve picked our favorite places to shop. Just remember to take your wallet, remember where to parked and wear comfortable shoes.