The 10 Most Expensive luxury Jewelry Brands in the world in 2017, The 10 Most Luxurious Jewelry Brands.
The top exclusive jewelleries in 2017!: Want to know the most expensive jewellery that you can choose? Gold, silver, platinum and even sapphires are those well connected names of the jewelleries which are quite distinctive and requisite piece of jewellery. Of course, the most talented and the costliest piece of jewelleries that can be costly when compared to others.
Presenting the list of top expensive jewellery brands across globe 2017
If you are choosy and want only the best jewellery for your collection then you need to pay a good price for it. There are some of the leading jewellery brands which are offering superior class jewellery which are available at a price which is quite expensive.
The below is the list of the most expensive brands that are quite high in range owing to its complete aura. Amazing jewelleries and a small tint of the perfumes are essential to every woman’s life. This is just the right option to seduce men you see what the best in men. This is also the right option to enhance a woman’s beauty with the finest piece of glittering jewellery.
The list is as follows:
1. Harry Winston: If you are looking for the perfect diamond, then you are on the right place. Henry Winston is the most exquisite choice by women. This American jewellery is best known for acquiring on the Hope Diamond with the blue rock which is one such dark blue rock that is one of the largest ever found carrying a long storied history stretching back centuries.
2. Cartier: The first manufacturing of the Cartier is the most expensive jewellery brand on this earth. This French company founded in 1874. This brand has been registered to provide celebrities and the royalties with the most exclusive jewellery that was ever made.
3. Van Cleef and Arpels: This is the first luxurious French Company on our list is Van Cleef and Arpels. This is a firm that produces the watches and the jewelleries along with the perfumes. The notable icons have won Van Cleef with the pieces include the Grace Kelly and Empress Farah Pahlavi of Iran. The Van Cleef and the Arpels creations are often ornamented with the flowers, fairies and the animals.
4. Buccellati: The two master goldsmiths are the ones who have given their surname. Mario and Gianmaria Buccellati, this Italian company highly focuses on the watches and then naturally the jewellery turns out to be impeccable. Both father and son are a part of the stunning jewellery.
5. Tiffany and Co: Not only the Tiffany and the company are the most expensive jewellery brands in this world. The popular references to that of the American luxury brand are just countless; the movie adaptation is starring the gorgeous Audrey Hepburn.
6. Graff: this is the brand name that stands for that jewellery indeed which every newly married woman would love to dress up in the latest designs. Graff is indeed a British Company that claims to make the most famous jewels in the world. The Graff work with some of the rarest as well as the amazing diamonds in the world. They are also called the conflict diamond.
7. Piaget: Piaget is a Swiss company which is dedicated to the production of the luxury wristwatches and the exclusive jewellery. It was founded in the year 1874 by Georges Piaget. This is one of the prestigious and most expensive jewellery brands on Earth. This brand includes the 2005 “the best Jeweller prize’’.
8. Bvlgari: This is an Italian luxury brand without the brands in the world. The idea is based on the Italian glamour, architectural style; coloured stones that with the unique stamps. The style of the pieces designed by Bvlgari is quite distinctive with bold gold.
9. Mikimoto: founded in 1893, the Japanese entrepreneurs created the first pearl focus mainly on the special pearl set that crate exclusive pieces of jewelleries. To pair with the best it is really very important to figure out the best diamonds to threads of silk. The 18-Karat gold to gemstones from the best special pearls.
10. Chopard: In Geneva, Switzerland, this is the exclusive business companies that prepare good exclusive jewelleries owing to the fashion and the latest looks. The designs and the quality are enough to promote the brand altogether.
The above listed jewelleries are the most talented exclusive brands that are working hard on a regular basis so that they can reach out to all that is needed to receive the best accolades from that of the people especially the women.