The X-factor about the Top 10 most expensive shoes 2015-2016, most popular shoes brands in the world
Shoes are always being considered as one of the most significant and stylish accessories for any person. At present the style is changing in relation to dresses as well as for shoes. People like to wear shoes according to the dresses and with such style statement various companies are manufacturing shoes of different colours and designs. Lots of Shoe brands have emerged as the most successful shoe companies and are manufacturing graceful, stylish, and superior quality shoes. Some of these shoes are valued as the most expensive shoes in this present age.
List of Top 10 most expensive shoes 2015-2016
Most of us are have craze to have the best accessories including shoes for us. Here we can have a list of 10 most expensive shoes which have made with style and elegance.
1. Diamond Dream Stilettos: Among the classiest footwear we can surely name diamond dream stilettos. This awesome shoe is valued at $500,000. This uniquely designed shoe is created by top ranked designer Stuart Weitzman. This specially made shoe was worn by Anika Noni Rose during 2007 in Oscar’s celebration. This shoe is designed uniquely with 1420 diamonds which are fixed on platinum.
2. Original Ruby Slippers: This exclusively fashionable slipper is completely designed with original ruby. In the Movie Wizard of OZ, we can notice the Character Dorothy wore this nice pair of shoes. The red looks of the shoes have made it awesome and fancy. Present valuation of just one pair of the shoe is $612,000. This expensive slipper was the most attractive in the movie.
3. Retro Rose Pumps: The well known designer, Stuart Weitzman has created this retro rose pumps. Celebrities from all parts of the world are interested to wear that shoe for different special events like Oscars. This she is designed with a retro rose which sizzles during any party. The rose is designed with 1800 Kwiat Diamonds of 100 carats. Famous actress Diablo Cody worn this shoe in the red carpet of Oscars. The value of this shoe is calculated at $1 million.
4. Marilyn Monroe Shoes: Among the most expensive shoe pairs in the world, Marilyn Monroe shoe designed by Stuart Weitzman is considered as one of the top rated shoe. The shoe is nicely designed with Swarovski crystals on a satin rose. Regina King, the famous actress wore this shoe during Oscars in 2005. In auction, this shoe was sold for $ 1 million.
5. Platinum Guild Stilettos: This is considered as one of the most stylish and expensive shoes due to the existence of platinum fabric straps all over the shoe. The straps are designed with 464 kwiat diamonds and this has made the shoe to be priced at $ 1.09 million.
6. Ruby Stilettos: The famous designer Stuart Weitzman has designed Ruby Stilettos with 600 rubies. Each ruby is weighed about one pound and presently it is valued at $1.6 million. This shoe has a dreamy look and it has been displayed in the academy award in the year 2003.
7. Tanzanite Heels: This is another exclusive design by Stuart Weitzman and it is cost at $2 million. This shoe is crafted with silver leather and it obviously looks elegant. Blue Tanzanite stones are fitted all over the shoes to make it sizzling.
8. Cinderella Slippers: Like the fairy tale character, Cinderella, this pair of shoe is also excellent to look. The famous designer Stuart Weitzman has created this excellent collection. This specially designed shoe is nicely decorated with 565 Kwiat diamonds. The present valuation of this shoe is $2 million. During the Oscar in the year 2004, Luckiest Alison Krauss wore this exclusive shoe.
9. Rita Hayworth Heels: Here it is again Stuart Weitzman who designed this beautiful shoe. This shoe is designed with diamonds, ruby and sapphires on satin shoe. We can notice well known actress Rita Hayworth in the famous movie Shawshank. The valuation for this specially designed shoe is $3 million.
10. Ruby Slippers: Harry Winston designed these shoes with ruby and it is a facsimile as the character Dorothy worn in the Movie Wizard of OZ. The shoe is made up with pure rubies of 1350 carats and diamonds of 50 karats. The present valuation of this show is $3 million.
Hence from the above we can observe different types of expensive shoes that are available in the market.