Top 10 Hottest Peppers in The World in 2015-2016, Know and use the top 10 hottest peppers.
Red hot peppers are never regarded as the delicious food, but it is something that is often used to make the foods spicy and delicious. If you are acquainted with cooking then you must know about them. Here are the top ten names of the pepper that are regarded as the hottest among all the peppers.
Presenting the list of pepper which are hot and sizzling in 2015-2016 – The top 10
Pepper adds special taste to every food. You can remain assured that they are best to make the food of yours delicious. Thus get through the top list and know the best of the peppers that the world produces. The measurement unit of the hotness of the peppers can be done through SHU. So keep a track on the changes of the hotness in each of the peppers.
1. Carolina Reaper – It is regarded as the official hottest pepper of the world. The highest range of the hotness of this pepper is 2.2 million SHU, however the average of them is about 1.5 to 2.2 million SHU. The flavor of this pepper is also an excellent one and that is the key thing that can make the difference in the taste of the foods.
2. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion – This is one a rare pepper and that too is a nice one to make the food of yours a tasty one. The most important thing that this pepper is having is the super hot nature and the beautiful flavor of it. The hotness of the pepper is about 2 million SHU and that is a big value that you must consider.
3. 7 Pot Douglah – This one is a pepper that is best in the form of fresh and even in the form of dried. The pepper is a great one and is widely used to provide the best flavor in the delicious foods. The hotness of the pepper is near about 1.8 million SHU and is there in the third position in terms of hotness.
4. Trinidad Scorpion Butch T – The Australian pepper was at the top for quite some time, until the top two were created and discovered respectively. This one is having a hot nature and the hotness is 1.46 million SHU. The pepper is perfectly hot, but definitely less than the other two.
5. Naga Viper – Extremely rare pepper cultivated in the UK. Combination of many different peppers and years of cross pollination created this variety of “Super HOT” pepper. It was never fully stabilized before being released so pod variation is expected.
6. 7 Pot Primo – This one is a hybrid pepper and it is made from two of the peppers. It is having a nature that is too hot. The Hotness of the insane pepper is 1.2 million SHU and that is a miraculous pepper that is having the best flavor. The flavor of the pepper is even more than that of the other five that are listed at the top.
7. Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper) – It has been named as the ghost pepper in the social site of YouTube. The superhot pepper is having the best flavor along with the hotness. The hotness of the pepper is near about 1.04 million SHU, which is quite more than the normal peppers you will be having in your day to day life.
8. 7 Pot Barrackpore – It’s a brand among the seven pot peppers. Out of the 7 pot peppers, this one is a hot one and is definitely capable to change the taste of the food you will be having. The hotness of the insane pepper is near about 1 million SHU, which is quite handsome.
9. 7 Pot Red (Giant) – It is another one among the seven pot peppers. The Red or the giant one shares the same hotness as the earlier one and is perfectly capable to make anyone turn insane with the effect of it. The size of the pepper often gives the name as such, but the pepper is having a beautiful flavor with it too.
10. Red Savina Habanero – The super hot pepper was once regarded as the hottest and now it is in the top list as well. The pepper is having the perfect hotness and that is the basic reason why it is named as one of the top among all the peppers.
All these peppers are world class peppers and that has made them top the list. However they are widely used in the Asian countries, since there the people are lovers of spicy foods.