Essential factors about the Top 10 new workout songs for 2015-2016, all time best most popular Workout songs list.
After a hectic work schedule, we need to have some refreshments. We can have this refreshment by doing some workouts. Workouts will not only help in making us healthy but also this will make our mind fresh and relaxed. Hence, we always think how to make this workout more energetic. Here we can play some excellent music which can make our work out program more energetic.
List of Top 10 new workout songs 2015-2016
Here we can take a look at the top 10 new workout songs which have become extremely famous in the year 2015-2016.
1. Sugar (Remix): This is the remix of the great creation Sugar by Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj. 9 the March 2015 this remix was released with some little change to the original song. At the starting of the song, a new version has been aaded by Nicki Minaj.
2. Say My Name : Another famous workout music which has made our workout extremely energetic is the song Say My Name. This is a great collection of Odesza, Zyra. We can have an excellent blend of music and lyrics in this song.
3. Time of Our Lives: We have already become a great fan of Pitbull and No- Yo due to his excellent collection of music. Time of Our Lives is another great collection of Pitbull amd No-Yo. This song was released in the year 2014 and already it has been ranked within top ten renowned workout songs.
4. I Want You to Know: This is another great collection released by the renowned German-Russian DJ ZDD and famous American recording artist Selena Gomez. This top ranked workout song released on February 23, 2015. This song is from the album True Colors.
5. Don’t Tell ‘Em: Jeremih, the famous American recording artists and YG the famous rapper created this excellent collection. This song is from the famous album Late Nights. This is the first album of the famous Amercian Rapper YG. In the year 2014, more than 1 lakh copies of this song were sold.
6. Elastic Heart: Another famous workout song which has become extremely famous among us is the Elastic Heart. This song is sung by the famous Australian recording artists Sia. This song was actually inspired from the soundtrack of the famous American Film The Hunger Games-catching Fire. We can found this song to be extremely famous among the music lovers.
7. Shut Up and Dance: At no seven we can easily place the song Shut Up and Dance. This attractive song was recorded by the renowned American band Walk the Moon. This is their second popular and innovative creation. Ben Berger and Ryan McMohan have written this song. This is the most beautiful song from the album Talking is Hard.
8. Bills: Lunchmoney Lewis, one of the famous American rapper debuted himself in the field of music with this great song Bills. In the year 2015 on February 5 the song was released and was ranked within the top ten lists of the countries such as Belgium, Ireland, New Zealand and United Kingdom.
9. Want to Want Me: on 9th March 2015, Jason Derulo, one of the most talented and popular American Signer, released this song. This song is from his fourth album Everything is 4. More than 100000 copies were sold of this song. Here in this song we can find some great collection of lyrics and music. The song was written by four great music artists Sam Martin, Lindy Robbins, Mitch Allan and Jason Derulo himself.
10. Our Own House: Once you are looking for the best workout music, then you should never ignore listening the beautiful track Our Own House. MisterWives being one of the most famous American Indie Pop band which was released this famous track in the year 2015. This song received huge positive reviews from the music lovers. Within this famous album, we can have a list of famous tracks which are written by Mandy Lee and Martin Terefe.
Consequently, from the above list we can have a detailed list of some great workout music to make our workout program more energetic and relaxing.