Top 10 new first dance wedding songs for 2015-2016, all time best most popular First Dance Wedding songs list.
Music has always been the best modes of entertainment all over the world. Music has its own taste and it is practiced by many in this world. The creativity for music has no limits. Music now days are taking various shapes and turns with the advanced technology. The techno music has become the latest trend these days. Every nation has its own form of music which portrays their culture to the entire world. Recently the wedding dance songs are at the chartbusters and are appreciated by many from all over the world.
The list of the top 10 first dance wedding songs 2015-2016
This is a list of the top 10 dance music of this session. The list of the top 10 is as follows:
1. Blank space: This is a new discovery in the world of dance music by Taylor Swift. She does not need any second introduction when it comes to the world music. This song holds the 1st position in this list of the top 10. This song is regarded to be one of the most talked about songs of this generation.
2. Stay with Me: This song is sung by Sam Smith. This song holds the 2nd position in this list of the top 10. This song is famous among the wedding dance music listeners from, all over the world. This song is best known for its high tempo and magnificent mix.
3. All of me: This song is a brilliant one by Ginny Blackmore and Barry Southgate. They together are regarded to make wonders in the world of music. This song is best known among the fans for its strong composition and awesome lyrical support. This song is favored by many in this music of world. This song holds the 3rd position in this list of the top 10.
4. A thousand years: This song is the best in this list as far as the background score is concerned. This song is beautifully sung by Christina Perri, regarded to be one of the best known pop singers of this generation. This song holds the 4th position in this list of the top 10.
5. Locked Out of Heaven: This song is sung by Burno Mars, regarded to be one of the most popular singers of this generation. This song is the best known for its innovative composition and powerful vocal support. This song holds the 5th position in this list of the top 10.
6. Thinking Out Loud: This song is sung by Ed Sheeran. This song is played in many of the wedding parties all around the world; this song has some of the most powerful beats. This song is regarded to be one of the most loved songs by this generation. This song holds the 6th position in this list of the top 10.
7. Only Love: This is an amazing creation by Ben Howard. This song has strong love essence on its lyrics which makes it even popular among the wedding parties all over. This song holds the 7th position in this list of the top 10.
8. I Won’t Give Up: This song by Jason Mraz is a real discovery when it comes to the wedding songs. This song has a deep meaning of love and affection on its words and thus it’s liked many. This song holds the 8th position in this list of the top 10.
9. How Long Will I Love you: This song by Ellie Goulding is the one that fills your heart with love from all over the earth. This song is the best one to dedicate the person you love. This female diva is indeed one of the talented ones in this list. This song deserves to be in this list of the top 10 at the 9th position.
10. Grow old with me: This song by Tom Odell has a wonderful touch to it. This list of the top 10 ends with this song.
There are various types of songs in this earth. Music is made for every moment of a human life. One of the moments is the time of wedding. These are the wedding dance songs which are preferred by many for their soul touching music.