Top 10 Richest Young Entrepreneurs in the world in 2015-2016, most popular Young Entrepreneurs.
Business is one of the toughest jobs to be done in this earth. It includes huge amount of risk, brain, talent and the most important part; confidence. Being an Entrepreneur is not a matter of joke. The Entrepreneurs are the one to start up their own business and achieve a lot of success in it. The best place to make money is business but the job is just not easy. Many Entrepreneurs have set a benchmark in this earth by thinking differently. It’s all about selling in the market. They are often seen in the newspapers hitting the market with a bang. These days the Entrepreneurs are also doing well and some are the best in the market.
Presenting The list of the top 10 Richest as well as Young entrepreneurs in the world in 2015-2016.
This is a list of world top 10 Entrepreneurs within the age of 30 hitting the market every now and then.
The list as follows:
1. Mark Zuckerberg: This you guy is famous worldwide for changing the concept of social networking and introducing a much evolved way of chat media; facebook it is. This 26 years old kid is just the perfect example for the richest kinds in the market. The owner of facebook is the richest, though holding 24% share in the recent times. He is leading the chart with the earning of %6.9 billion.
2. Dustin Moskovitz: This Entrepreneur is not as popular as Mark but has has also made a benchmark in the world of Entrepreneurship. He is known by many in the world of Entrepreneurship and has made the benchmark in the market. He is just 26 years old now. He was at times the co owner of facebook. He left facebook in 2008. Earns the total of $600 million.
3. Andrew mason: This guy is the CEO of the online business pol. Taking business from market directly to internet is regarded to be the benchmark of business. He known by many in the world. He is also widely followed by many rising Entrepreneurs on a regular basis. Currently he is holding the 3rd position by earning $600 million.
4. Matthew Mullenweg: This young chap is quite famous in the market, especially in the web market. Many of today’s well known web business is created due to his thoughts. He is the creator of wordpress. He is also a jazz saxophone player. Holding the 4th position at the age of 26, he earns around $250 million.
5. Blake Ross: He was just a simple American software developer till he made his discovery. He is none other than the founder of Mozilla Firefox. This young chap has been making the best possible ways to make the internet useful in today’s world. By earning $150 million he is in the 5th position.
6. Gurbaksh Chahal: This guy has been making money since he was dropped out of school. He is basically from India but his family settled in California when he was just 16 years old. He is the founder of ‘gwallet’. At the age of 28 he is in the 6th position with the earnings of $100.
7. Naveen Selvadurai: He is not as well known as the other ones but has made his mark in this list by holding the 7th position. He earns $80 million these days.
8. Angelo Sotira: This Entrepreneur is famous in the web market among the graphic designers, photographers and other web developers. He is the founder of ‘DeviantArt’ which is regarded to be the facebook of the graphics world. Holding the 8th position he earns $75 million.
9. Nat Turner: He is the guy to have regarded the luckiest among the others in the list. He along with his other two co-founders is the founder of the company ‘Invitemedia’. Holding the 9th position he earns $70 million.
10. Peter Cashmore: He is the founder of the unique media website Mashable.com. His name is also listed among the top 25 web celebrities. He stands in the 10th position with the earning of around $70 million.
This is the list of world’s top 10 richest young Entrepreneurs within the age of 30 has entire been made out of their earnings these days.