Top 10 richest people in Philippines in 2017, Philippines’ top billionaires.
Things have really changed after Forbes declared the list of the richest person of Philippines. All the members in the list are the top business personnel and they has been placed in the list and ranked according to the net worth of them. All the names are of the top billionaires of the state and they all are the latest billionaire of the state. Some of them were there in the list for a long time, while some are the new entries.
Presenting before you the latest rich list with Philippines billionaires in 2017
The list below states the names of the top richest person in the Philippines. The economy of the Philippines is one of the fastest in the world. That is the reason, why the country has seen so many rich people in the nation.
The list is as follows:
1. Henry Sy: This man is a self made man, who has been named the richest man in Philippines. He is one of the largest mall operators and is presently the Philippines Retail King with the net worth of about $12 billion. He started off his career with selling of shoes that were rejected.
2. John Gokongwei Jr: This man is the largest owner of the tobacco firm in the country. His brewery produces the popular pale lager Beer Na Beer Enrique Razon, Jr. He also is the chairman and the CEO of Philippines Airlines a post that was held since 1995.
3. Enrique Razon, Jr: After he inherited the port handling giant International Container Razon turned it into one of the top list of the five maritime operators in the world.
4. Andrew tan: The real estate mogul is having an estimated amount of about $5.1 billion and thanks to the vast business empire, he is having. The Emperador brandy is his brand that became quite famous. Further money making venture includes the operating of the McDonald’s franchises in the Philippines.
5. Lucio tan: He is a traditional Chinese Filipino businessman who interests in banking, liquor, and the real estate industries with that of the business. He is a perfect man to run the business and channelize them ideally in the correct way.
6. George Ty: This man has made about quite a great billion of amount in the banking sector. He started a bank as- the Metropolitan bank and Trust Company. Ty began to start his path to greatness starting Metro bank when he was only at the age of 20. The vast collection of the Chinese paintings makes him the largest collector outside of china.
7. David Consunji: He increased the wealth by more than $1 billion in Forbes’ August calculation. The growth became because of the 60 percent in shares in the DMCI Holdings. He mostly deals in the real estate blooming of the market of construction. The years of business legacy secures the position in the rich list with no sign of letting him go out from power.
8. Tony Tan Caktiong: He is the one who are the richest billionaires in Philippines is Tony tan Caktiong. He is the one who is having a net worth of $2billion. In this way, he has gained about more and more wealth from the American food style. There are about 750 restaurants across the country making it the country’s largest chain of food chain.
9. Lucio and Susan Co: This vast empire of Lucio holds about wealth from the different sectors which have different history in the world of business. They are pouting upon 180 years with the key ties to the real estate, hotels and the banking.
10. Robert Coyiuto Jr: He has about power asset of $1.8 Billion creating a great impact on the youngsters of the world. The perfect figure is just to prove that yes they are really ruling the business world with all their abilities.
All these names are the ones which has truly detected the Phillipo high flyers. The massive complex is now looking at a further expansion to more businesses with lots of other creative thoughts. Stay tuned with us at the official page of the Top 10 where you can get the best updates ever.