Top 10 richest American peoples in 2015-2016, Richest US citizens.
As per the richest persons of America is considered. Bill Gate holds his position of number one. As per the survey, the net worth of all the 400 richest person of America is $2.29 trillion and holds huge net worth of America. Here is a list of top 10 richest persons of America.
List of top 10 richest American 2015-2016:
Bill Gates is continuously being the richest person of America from several last years. Here is a complete list of all the top 10 richest Americans who have earned huge amount from their business:
1. Bill Gates: – He is the richest American who has a net worth of $81 billion. As per his last year’s net worth, he has added $9 billion to it. He is an owner and founder of Microsoft and is earning heavy informs from it, his most of the income is also from a private company Cascade. He has given away $30 billion to The Bill & Melinda gates Foundation and is well known for his Philanthropy.
2. Warren Buffett: – Warren Buffett is the second richest person of America who has a net worth of $67 billion and has added $8.5 billion to his net worth as per last years. He is an owner of Berkshire Hathaway. He is also known by the name “Oracle of Omaha”, as his company holds the larger number of shares of Coca Cola. Thus, this 84 years old businessperson has truly made revolution in his net worth.
3. Larry Ellison: – Larry Ellison is the third richest person of America with a net worth of $50 billion. He is a 70 years old businessperson who is a co founder of Oracle. Last year he stepped down from his CEO position. Although he is not a graduate, still he is able to gain incredible wealth from his business. In Hawaiian island of Lanai, he holds around 97% of stakes. His net worth has increased with $9 billion in few last years.
4. Charles Koch: – Charles Koch had a net worth of 42.9 billion and has increased his net worth of $6 billion from the last year’s one. He is a vice president and co owner of Kochi Industries. With his brother David, he is continuously adding wealth to his net worth. Thus, he is at number 4 in terms of net worth in America.
5. David Koch: – David Koch has a net worth of $42.9 billion and shares number 4 positions with Charles Koch. He is brother of Charles and is the co owner of Kochi Industries.
6. Christie Walton and Family: – Christie Walton and Family have a net worth of $38 billion and has added $2.6 billion as per her last year net worth. She is the richest lady in the world and is an active member of Wal-Mart family. Thus, her income is from the share of Wal-Mart that has made her the richest lady of America.
7. Jim Walton: – Jim Walton has a net worth of $36.6 billion and is at number 7 in the list of top 10 richest persons of America. He has added a net worth of $2.2 billion to his wealth from last year’s one. He is one of the members of board of directors of Wal-Mart and youngest son of Sam Walton. Currently he is a chairman and CEO of Arvest Bank Group Inc and an active member of Republican Party of Arkansas.
8. Michael Bloomberg: – Michael Bloomberg has a net worth of $35 billion and has contributed $4 billion to his wealth as per last year. He is a CEO of Bloomberg LP and holds a stake of 88% in it. He was also the mayor of New York and he was already a billionaire at that time.
9. Alice Walton: – Alice Walton is the next in this list with a net worth of $34.9 billion. She is a daughter of Wal-Mart’s founder Sam Walton and heads 200-200 Square foot Crystal Bridge Museum of American Art and a major art collector.
10. Robson Walton: – Robson Walton is the last in the top 10 richest American with a net worth of $34.8 billion. He is the eldest son of Sam Walton. Since 1992, he is chairman of Wal-Mart.
Therefore, the above list of richest American provides the details of their net worth and major sources of their Income. Most of the members of Wal-Mart family have their name listed in this top 10 richest list of Americans.