Top 10 richest NFL owners in 2017, NFL owners list for this session.
NFL is a professional American football league consisting of a team of 32 between the NFC and AFC respectively. NFC stands for the National Football Conference and the AFC stands for America Football Conference. Among the major professional sports leagues; NFL is the highest professional level of football in the world.
Here is the list of the top 10 richest NFL team owners in 2017
The list below is of the names of the richest NFL team owners which are an amazing piece of inspiration for the young people who set a goal to make things happen in a better way. This is the list of World’s top 10 richest NFL owners.
The list as follows:
1. Paul Allen: he is the co owner of the Microsoft. He holds the 1st position in the list with the net worth of $17 billion. He along with bill gates started Microsoft when they both were a student in the Harvard University. He is known by many in the market for hisimmense business talents.
2. Stephen M. Ross: he is holding the 2nd position in this list of world’s top 10 richest NFL owners with the net worth of $6.2 billion. He is 95% owner of Miami dolphins. He is the person who has set a benchmark in the world of sports with his extraordinary business ideas.
3. Stanly kroenke: he is a veteran in this list. He is respected and followed by many in this earth. He is the player maker and businessman with a lot brains behind the port business. He has owned teams from almost every sport except basketball. He has made the best possible ways for the players to get their part in the game. He has been into this business for many years. He holds the 3rd position with the net worth of $5.8 billion.
4. Shahid khan: this Pakistani born owner is the owner of Jacksonville Jaguars. He was born in Pakistan though but cam to US when he was just 16 years old. He passed his engineering from the University of Illinois. He has set a benchmark in the history of NFL owner. His ideas are followed by many in the business world and he is an inspiration to many. He is the person to have the guts to build his own career and stands in the position of 4th with the earnings of $4.4 billion.
5. Jerry Jones: he stands in the 2nd position in this list with the earnings of $4.2 billion. He started his career at a very early stage of life, when he was a kid he used to help his father in his grocery shop. May be it’s from there that he learned the immense business skills. He brought the Dallas Cowboys in 1889. He is the best example for hard work and dedication.
6. Robert Kraft: he is the owner of the New England Patriots. He is holding the 6th position with the net worth of $4 billon. He is also famous in some parts for his big paper manufacturing business which is praised by many in this industry.
7. Stephen Bisciotti: He is the owner of the Baltimore ravens. He is holding the 7th positionin this list of the richest with the net worth of $2.7 Billion. He has the largest privately-held staffing firm in the world.
8. Bob McNair: he is the owner of the Houston Texans. He has the ability to make the best out of the business and thus he is praised by many in the same profession. He is holding the 8th position in the list with the net worth of $2.4 billion.
9. Arthur Blank: He is the owner f the Atlanta Falcons. He is regarded to be the most silent and soft spoken owner in the list. He is a pure gentleman. He holds the 9th position with the earnings of $2.4 billion.
10. James Isray: he is the owner of the Indianapolis Colts. The list ends with his name by the net worth of $1.7 billion.
The list of the top 10 has been sorted by their net worth. The ways they make money are the best way to make money. Stay tuned to the official page of Top 10 to get the best updates.