The top 10 Highest Paid WWE Wrestlers of the world in 2015-2016, Top 10 Richest Wrestlers of All Time.
May be it is true that Professional wrestling is not a legitimate sport, but it is one of the demanding sports in all over the world. So that wrestlers are working more than 300 days a year. That’s why the top wrestling stars are paid attractively. But remember that wrestlers are not observed as employees of WWE. All of them are independent and also work independently.
Presenting the list of highly successful and highly paid Wrestlers of the world in 2015-2016
If you are the one who loves the game of wrestling then we are quite sure about the fact that you will be eager to know the names of the top 10 highly successful players in this field. Just take a look.
1. Dwayne “The Rock “Johnson WWE Salary – $3.5 Million a year – Dwayne Johnson, who is also one of the Hollywood mega-star and also renowned as Rock, is one of the most recognizable faces in the professional wrestling world. He is also a highest paid wrestling star today, according to survey of 2013, he perhaps more popular than other. His basic earning per year is $3.5 million, 7% additional merchandise.
2. John Cena WWE Salary – $2.75 Million a year – According to the present roster, Cena is also a high profile stars. He appears regularly on not only PPV show but also in the popular TV shows weekly throughout the year. His basic salary is $2.75 million per year with bonus according to the 5 year WWE contract. He is the 2nd highest paid wrestler in the list.
3. Tripple H WWE Salary – $2, 12 million a year – Tripple H has played a big role in WWE nowadays. Not only he appears as a wrestler, but also we find him as a VP of many live events, talent hunts etc. these all are totally diverse work. So that he is one of the highest paid wrestler today, and takes the 3rd position in the list. His annual income is $2, 12 million.
4. Undertaker Salary – $2.25 Million a year – He is renowned in all over the world with his name undertaker. We also saw this legend wrestler in various movies. Most of the time, he went for long contract with various company which allow him to get huge salary $2.25 million per year, plus lots of bonuses and royalties including, super class travel, his own free tour bus. He is in the 4th position in the list.
5. Brock Lesner WWE Salary – $2 Million a year – Before couple of year ago, Lesnar returned back in WWE. This was his successful come back because he again gets success in heavyweight championship. He is also one of the highest paid wrestlers who get a more than $2million salary per year in his present WWE contract.
6. Randy Orton Salary – $1.6 million a year – He is 6th highest paid start in WWE ring; his basic salary is $1.6 million per year. Beside his basic salary, randy gets fist class travelling allowance, accommodation, PPV share, Merchandise sales and also huge amount of bonuses,
7. Chris Jericho – Net Worth: $1.8 million – He is the first Canadian who cracks the list. Chris Irvine is renowned as Chris Jerico, one of the multi talented people. He has 20 years of wrestling career along with 29 championships. Apart from this he is also the best seller of New York Times, not only that he is also a renowned author of ‘A Lion’s Tale: Around the World in Spandex. He is the lead singer of a rock band FOZZY’. With $1.8 million basic salary is the 7th heights paid wrestling star.
8. Big Show Salary – $1.2 million a year – According to the current roster, Paul Wight who is renowned as a Big Show is one of the long serving star in the ring of WWE. Till today, the basic salary of this seven feet tall and weighs 440 pounds individual is yearly $1.2 with huge amount of bonus including travel, accommodation, merchandise sales share etc. apart from his wrestling career, he appears in various movies like Little Hercules, Knucklehead, Water boy etc.
9. Shawn Michaels – Net Worth: $17 million – Shawn Michaels was renowned as the Showstopper in various events. He wrestled well after his return in 2002, when he was 40. He wrestling career lasted more than 30 years. Till now he is one of the highest paid wrestler, takes the 9th position. His yearly salary is $17 million with huge amount of bonus.
10. Mick Foley – Net Worth: $15 million – He was known as the king of hardcore, owning several most brutal championships. He is also a multitalented person, apart from his gorgeous wrestling career, he is also an author. Have a Nice Day which is one of the popular book, published 1999, and he was also a best seller. After retirement, he also appeared on movie as comedian. Mick Foley is the 10 highest paid wrestlers.
Though their salaries are not fixed, their payment rate mainly based on the amount of appearances, also the quality of merchandise selling and also how many pay-per-views are purchased.