The top 10 Highest Paid TV Actors of the world in 2015-2016, most popular richest tv actors of all time.
Television is a major source of entertainment and pleasure for everyone at home. Everyone loves sitcoms in America and even all over the world. Thus, these television programs help people to stay connected with the world and enjoy the acting of their popular TV actors. TV has provided helping hands to people who are dedicated and posse’s good acting skills, they get this as a best platform to earn huge income and have a successful acting carrier ahead.
List of top 10 highest paid TV actors of the world in 2015-2016:
The list of top 10 TV actors that is provided below is based on their annual income that they earn from their acting and from other sources.
1. Jason Segel: – Jason Segel has a total annual income of $11 million from various TV programs. He is a 34-year-old actor who has amazed everyone by his acting skills and gained large number of fans for his multitalented acting. He gained success from his CBS hit ‘How I Met Your Mother’. Apart from this, Jason Segel also gained popularity from ‘Sex Tape’ and his comedy acting.
2. Jim Parsons: – With an annual income of $12 million, he is another multitalented actor who is in the list of highly paid actors. His per episode income is concerned; he is able to earn $350,000. He also earn huge money ‘Home’ Dream Work movie along with various roles. This 41 years old actor will also remain in this list due to his $1 million contract for three years per episode.
3. Simon Baker: – Simon Baker is able to earn an annual income of $13 million from his acting through various roles. He was able to return to this list again due to his exceptionally performance in ‘The Mentalist’. Moreover, his earning also comes from Longines and Givenchy and from various other small lucrative deals.
4. Tim Allen: – This 61 years old comedy actor has an annual income of $15 million and is among the eldest actor of highest paid list. Through his voice work for Pure Michigan, one of the advertising campaign and for Toy Story and ABC’s sitcom Last Man Standing, he is able to gain such a huge income even at this stage of age.
5. Kevin Spacey: – Kevin Spacey is of 55 years and is among the highest earner, his annual income is around $16 million. His major source of income comes from his internet popularity and from Netflix where acts in ‘House of Cards’ and other lucrative contracts.
6. Patrick Dempsey: – Patrick Dempsey is a 48 years old popular actor who has long list of fan following and is able to earn an annual income of $16 million through his various performance and contracts. His major contracts are with Porsche and Silhouette. He also acted in four art miseries, also loves to participate in various races in his free time.
7. Neil Patrick Harris: – Neil Patrick Harris has an annual income of $18 million even at the age of 41 years. He also won Tony Award and was capable to earn $3 million extra as compared to his old incomes. This is because of this popular acting in ‘Hedwig and the Angry Inch’ of Broadway production along with his deal with American Airlines.
8. Mark Harmon: – Mark Harmon is very dedicated towards his work and is currently busy with his CBS series. This major portion of income is earned from NCIS. He has huge fan followings and is among the top paid actors.
9. Jon Cryer: – Jon Cryer fans can expect a memoir in this year. He is well known for his various acting styles and has always entertained his fans through various activities. He has an annual income of $19 million through his various sources.
10. Ashton Kutcher: – Ashton Kutcher is a highest paid 36 years old TV actor who is known for his exceptionally remarkable performance in ‘Two and a Half Men’. He is among the top of the list of highest earners and posses an annual income of $26 million from various sources. He is able to top in this for the consecutive three years and this is because of his lucrative contracts with Lenovo. He also supports Nikon Coolpix in making its advertisement.
The above-mentioned list states the popularity and income of the most talented TV actors. Everyone has their own fans and this is the reason for their high income.