The World’s Highest-Paid Tennis Players in 2017, Top 10 tennis players who earns the most:
Top 10 tennis players who earn the most: Tennis is one game which is popular amongst the young people more and with time more people are enjoying the game of tennis but few tennis players makes a fortune out of game and also outside games by endorsing various sports brands and companies. From roger to Maria and various other tennis players endorses the brands and earn out of them like other sports players and why not when they are style icon and ideals for the young population.
List of top 10 highly paid tennis players of the world in 2017
Because there are numerable tennis events all around the years and players win good ransom by winning and playing the game.
Below is the list of few popular tennis players who are the most earning celebrities in tennis world:
1. Roger Fedrar: – According to present ranking, he ranks third amongst the tennis players in whole world. His earning is estimated as $56.2 million. He is record holder in achieving the maximum grand slam titles. He has endorsement with brands like Nike, Rolex and Credit Suisse. He plays from Switzerland.
2. Rafael Nadal: – Total 14 grand slams have been won by him including US open. He earns around $44 million in a year. Nike is amongst the first brands endorsement by him. 2014, was bit les luck voracious and he won French open. He is from Spain and an established tennis player.
3. Novak Djokovic : – This young man from Serbia is on rank 1st currently. 2017 is expected to be luckier for him. His total income is $33.1 million. He earns around $22 million from endorsement earnings only.
4. Maria sharpova : – Indeed a great female tennis player, who is amongst the richest tennis player as well. She has endorsed various brands like Nike, Samsung etc. in fact she has shown appearance on ramp as well. She earns around $24.4 million. Not only her tremendous game but she has beautiful face as well.
5. Li Na – A yet again 1982 born player who has currently took retirement because of an injury is fifth in the list of top earning tennis player who has per year earnings of $23.6 million. Her earning from winning titles is $5.6 million and endorsement earning is $25 million. From Chinese origin her whole career win from grand slam singles is twice.
6. Serena Williams: – This tennis player is more famous because of her controversies. Equating her earning she earns $11 million from endorsements and $11 from the grand title wins. She is one of the known female tennis player who have proved milestone of tennis playing. Not so surprisingly she has won 20 grand slam titles in singles. She is amongst the best tennis players the tennis fields could ever get. In age of 33 years she has achieved lots of fame and titles as well.
7. Andy Murray – Full named as Andrew Barron Murray is Scottish by origin. His current rank is 3rd in world ranking amongst tennis players. His annual earnings are $19.1 million with the prize money of $4.1 million and the endorsement earning of $15 million. He is one of the greatest tennis players the tennis has seen.
8. Victoria Azarenk – From the Belarus, she is 8th in the list. Her annual earning is $11.1 million and she is probably the youngest in the list with the age of just 25 years. She is beautiful tennis player with the two grand slam win. Her endorsement earning is $7.5 million.
9. Kei Nishikori: – On the position 5, this Japanese player is last second on the list. He is single Japanese player he is amongst top 10 tennis player ever. Annual earning is $11 million with the grand slam earning of $9 million and endorsement earning of $2million.
10. Caroline Wozniacki – Danish player who is more known for her looks, still she has achieved the position of no. 1 in pat on WTA tour. Her annual earning is $10.8 million.
Needless to say the major part of their earnings is not from the games but from the endorsements they make.