The 10 Highest Paid Human Resources Leaders in 2017, Know the World’s Top 10 highest paid leaders.
Have you ever thought about the political leaders pay scales? The take-home by the world’s most renowned political figures is always in talks, like that of the other prominent and richest persons. Like eminent and richest persons in the field of Business, Film, Sports and from other walks of life, the package received by the world’s most powerful men and women who are at the helm of their respective countries often comes in news.
Presenting the list of leaders of the world who are enjoying good pay package in 2017
As per their pay package is concerned, the competition of salary ranges between these powerful leaders also make news. They earn the most and make record in earning. By earning huge sum of money as salary, their income always comes in news and in the several world record books. Talking about the power of a political leader of the world, the aspect of their earnings is also discussed.
1. Lee Hsien Loong— He is the Singapore Prime Minister. He takes home $1,700,000 (S$2.2M) per year. His salary package is more than 30 times that of an average Singaporean. Following criticism from his countryman and by many quarters, the prime minister of Singapore took a 28 percent pay cut. After reduction his salary stood at S$2.2 million, still making him the world’s highest paid political leader.
2. CY Leung- Chief Executive of Hong Kong—The second highest paid political leader of the world is Chief Executive of Hong Kong CY Leung, who gets $530,000 annual salary, which is 12 times more than that of an average citizen of Hong Kong.
3. Barack Obama- He is the President of the United States. World’s third highest paid and the amongst the world most powerful political leader, who is at the helm America, the president of the country takes home $400,000 per year. During the tenure of George Bush Junior, the salary of the United States President was doubled.
4. Tony Abbott- Prime Minister of Australia— After an increase on salary The Prime Minister of Australia Tony Abbott now takes home $345,000 per annum. The 28th Prime Minister of Australia Tony Abbott is in fourth position among the world’s highest paid political leaders.
5. Michael D. Higgins—President of Ireland— The president of Ireland Michael D. Higgins is in fifth position among the worlds highest paid political leaders. Higgins’ annual salary is $340,000. After assuming office Higgins requested to reduce his salary by 23.5 percent from €325,000 to about €250,000.
6. Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg—The Luxembourg Prime Minister also ranks fifth among the worlds highest paid political leaders. His annual income stood at $340,000. Previously served as Mayor of Luxembourg City, Bettel took office as Prime Minister of the country in 4 December 2013.
7. Stephen Harper—Prime Minister of Canada—The Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is in sixth position among the worlds highest paid political leaders. His annual salary is US$29,400.
8. John Key—Prime Minister of New Zealand—Prime Minister of New Zealand John Key takes home $290,000 salary per year, which is around 10 times than that of an average citizen of New Zealand.
9. Angela Merkel— The chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel is at the helm of Europe’s largest economy. She is an architect of the 28-member European Union. Merkel’s annual income is $283,608. Many people say she deserves the salary she takes home per year.
10. Jacob Zuma—The South African President of South Africa Jacob Zuma is currently the highest earning president of the country. His annual income is $272,280. Zuma is head of the government of the country under constitution of South Africa.
Being at the helm of their country and the world’s most powerful person or political leader of the world, besides enjoying political power they also take home more than desire earnings. From 10 to 30 times than that of an average citizen of their country these leaders rank on the list of top highest paid political leaders. Their earnings make news often. Therefore ranking in the list often varies. The person resting in the particular position on the list notches down from time to time. Thus get the best knowledge of the leaders and learn how they are dealing for the nation and for the citizens.