Top 10 Highest Paid TV Actors of India in 2015-2016, Top-paid TV Stars Of India.
Due to heavy popularity through the serials and huge list of fans, Indian tv actors and actress are gaining high amount of payments for their work. The salary of each of the individual varies and is based on the popularity and acting skills. Thus, here we present the list of highest paid TV actors in Indian TV industry.
List of top 10 highest paid Indian tv actors in 2015-2016:
The list provided below is the hard work of our team as after great discussion and reviewing the various aspects of each tv actor we have prepared a list of top 10 highest paid actors in Indian TV industry.
1. Ram Kapoor: – Ram Kapoor is among the highest paid tv actor that gains high income annually and his per day income is 1.25 lakhs. Due to his talent and acting skills, he is the highest paid actor and has gained high name and fame within short period. He also works only for 15 days for a serial in a month and enjoy the rest days. Moreover, he is also gathering large number of fans in Bollywood with his acting and talent.
2. Ronit Roy: – Another legendry actor Ronit Roy is paid 1.25 laks per day in Indian TV industry. He was unsuccessful at the beginning of his carrier when he entered Bollywood for the first time, gradually he became the familiar face of Indian TV industry and is now for his amazing acting in a popular detective serials ‘Adalat’. Along with acting industry, he also provides agencies that provide security to various Bollywood stars.
3. Sakshi Tanwar: – This Indian TV actress is able to draw an income of 1 lakh per day and is named as Queen of Indian Television. She is dedicated towards her acting and works around 20 days in a month and for this reason she is able to draw such a huge amount of salary from this industry. Moreover, she also earns huge income from other sources like endorsements, films and various shows.
4. Shivaji Satnam: – He is popular his popular role of ACP in CID serial. He earns an income of 1 lakh per day and works only for 15 days. Thus, even within the 10 days of work, he is able to gain huge attention from viewers and became the popular in this industry.
5. Ankita Lokhande: – Ankita Lokhande earns an income of 1 lakh per day and is another highest paid actress in this industry. She has a huge fan list and is popular for her amazing rile in ‘Pavitra Rishta’. She is engaged to Shushant Singh Rajpoot who is her former TV co-star and Bollywod actor.
6. Mohit Raina: – His per day income is 1 lakh and he gained high popularity in this industry due to his popular role of Lord Shiva in a popular serial of ‘Devon Ke Dev Mahadev’. He is very dedicated towards his profession and world for entre month without any leave.
7. Karan Singh Grover: – Karan Singh Grover is a popular name and is popular for his acting in serials like Dill Mill Gayye, Qubool Hai and various others. He draws an income of 80,000 per day and earns around 20 lakhs by working for around 25 days in a month.
8. Rashami Desai Sandhu: – As her income is concerned, she is able to earn an amount of 65,000 per day and has huge list of fan followings. Her popular tv serial is Uttaran and has participated in ample number of reality shows. She works for around 15 to 20 days in a month.
9. Drashti Dhami: – She gained her fame from the popular tv serial Madhubala and is able to earn an income of 65,000 per day. She is a dedicated actress and is gaining high popularity in this industry.
10. Gaurav Chopra: – This actor has a diverse profile and has successfully worked in Bollywood, Hollywood, Tamil films, tv serials and has also hosted various dance and reality shows. His is popular for his role in Uttaran and draws an amount of 55,000 per day for his acting.
The above provided list shows the success story of all the highly paid TV actors who have gained the attention of huge fans and are among the highest paid in this industry.