Know about the leading, successful and highly paid designers of the world 2015-2016.
The world of fashion is really big and it’s the thing which binds other different professions along with each other. This profession is a popular practice of both creativity as well as pro level of expertise. It does not stay under a single column; rather it has its own branches. Here we will deal with world’s top 10 designers and their apparels.
The List of 10 Designers- Who gets rewarded heftily for their job in 2015-2016
In this list we will see the top 10 fashion designers from all around the world. The list is being made according to their works and popularity.
The lists are as follows.
1. Karl Lagerfeld: The German fashion designer is the head designer and the creative director of a well known fashion house channel. He is not only veteran fashion designer but also an artist and a photographer. Apart from his own brand he is the inventive director of Chanel, H&M, Macy’s and Fendi. He is also well known for his trademark look white hair, black glasses and long collars.
2. Valentino Garavani: He is one of the most talented fashion designers of the recent times experimenting with different stuff every now and then. He has the capability to understand the customer’s choice and keeping up to their expectations with keen prudency. The Italian fashion designer is the founder of Valentino Spa brand and company.
3. Giorgio Armani: Born 11th July 1934, he is well known for his clean, tailored lines. In 1975 he launched his brand Armani and in 2001 it was acclaimed to be the best designer in Italy. The brand has all sorts of clothing availabilities for all sorts of occasions.
4. Coco Chanel: The French fashion designer is the founder of the famous Chanel brand. Her designes have always been unique and beyond the imagination. She was a very talented as well as a determined designer.
5. Ralph Luren: Born in October 14 1939, he is an American fashion designer, philanthropist, and business executive. He is known worldwide for the brand Ralph Lauren Corporation Clothing Company. He has a hobby of keeping rare automobiles and some of them are displayed in the museum exhibits.
6. Tom Ford: Born August 27 1969, he is an American fashion designer and director. He is worldwide famous for his own brand Gucci. Some of his other brands Cathy Hardwick, Perry Hills, Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent etc have also earned a huge fame. He is the director of the Oscar nominated film ‘A Single Man’.
7. Jean Paul Gaultier: Born 24th April 1952, he is a French fashion designer and was also the creative director of Hermes From 2003 to 2010. He was also the host the famous television series ‘eurotrash’. He is a very unique and talented designer. He is the founder of two famous brands named Jean Paul Gaultier and Hermes.
8. Betsey Johnson: The American female fashion designer was born on August 10, 1942. She is well known for doing a famous cartwheel at the end of her every fashion show. Her stores are filled with new and different scarfs, jewelries, hats and many more every time you visit. Her designer are regarded as over the head designs by many other designers.
9. Kate Spade: The American female designer is well known for her designer handbags among the customers. She is the founder and the namesake of the brand Kate Spade New York. Her designs go well with the customer’s choice and thus her handbags are world-famous.
10. Marc Jacob: Born April 9th 1963, he is the head designer owner of Marc Jacobs as well as Marc by Marc Jacobs. From 1997 to 2013 he has been the creative director of the French fashion house Louis Voitton. He was listed by the times magazine amongst the 100 most influential person in the world and ranked 14 by the Out Magazine’s 2012 list of the 50 Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America.
The list of world’s top 10 fashion designers is based on their production efficiency and their popularity all around the world. The Fashion designing industry is a huge industry where it’s very hard to chose the best from the world because this is an industry where variations has no limits.