Highest Paid Successful Employees in India in 2017, Highest Paying Jobs in India.
Responsible positions, like of chairman, managing director etc plays a crucial role in forming an organization. These people are the main support of their organization and also assist to grow the organization also in future. As a result, all most all organizations show greater respect for these people and reward them huge amount of remuneration per year.
Presenting the list of successful and high paid employees in India in 2017
Here is the list of 10 highest paid Executives’ in Indian Corporate Industry.
1. Naveen Jindal: – Naveen Jindal takes the 1st position in the list of top 10 highest paid successful employees in India in 2017. This man is the main personality behind the Steel and Power company of Jindal group. He holds the both positions of MD and chairman of this company. Presently, He gets Rs.67.21 Crore per annum as the remuneration.
2. Kalanithi Maran: – Kalanithi Maran is one of the renowned business personality and the mastermind of Sun group. This person is now in 2nd position. He is the CEO and MD of this organization and it is considered that under the flagship of this personality, the organization developed beyond the expectation. Only for this person, the organization became huge profit making company from a non-profit company.
3. Sunil Bharti Mittal: – Sunil Bharti Mittal holds the position of CEO and MD of Airtel, telecom giant. He gets 27.51 Crore yearly from his company as remuneration and takes the 3 position on this list. He is also MD and CEO of Bharti Enterprises. Though he gets quite low amount of remuneration than Naveen Jindal and Kalanithi Maran, but he is the most valuable person for his company.
4. Brijmohan Lall Munjal: – Brijmohan Lall Munjal is the founder of Hero MotoCorp, India’s largest two wheeler maker. This great personality also holds the position of Chairperson and MD in this organization. Currently his remuneration’s amount is Rs. 26.75 crore.
5. B.G. Raghupathy: – B.G. Raghupathy one of the renowned business personality of India, founder of B.G.R energy. Not only that he holds the position of MD in this organization, Under his Flagship, B.G.R energy has developed beyond expectation. He has huge capacity, that’s why he can easily make his organization from a non-profit organization to a profit-making organization within very years. His is earned Rs. 25.92 Crore as remuneration from his organization
6. Pankaj R. Patel – He is one of the renowned business personality in India, basically he is CEO as well as MD of Cadila Healthcare. Recently, under the flagship of this great personality this organization has developed exponentially. So that, presently his yearly earnings is Rs.25 Crore from his company.
7. Sajjan Jindal: – He is the main personality behind the JSW Steels, the Chairperson and MD of this Group. Under the Flagship of this business personality, JSW Steels has grown beyond expectation. That’s why he can easily make his organization from a non-profit organization to a profit-making organization within only half decade. His is earned great remuneration from his organization which is more than Rs. 20.80 Cr yearly,
8. Debu Bhattacharya: – He is also another renowned business personality in India. Basically, he is the MD of Hindalco Industries, has joined this group in the year of 1999. Within a few years, this organization achieves Novelis under his flagship and takes the second position in world biggest Aluminum Foil manufacturing company. Presently, he gets Rs. 17.31 Crore per anum from his company, and he is the 8th highest paid employee of India.
9. Murali K. Divi: – Murali K. Divi, who is one of the renowned business people in India, basically the Chairman as well as MD of Divi’s Laboratories. Actually, this person is the founder of this organization. And under the flagship of this great personality this organization has developed exponentially. So that, presently he gets yearly Rs. 16.29 Crore for his company.
10. P.R.R Rajha: – The main person and also mastermind behind another largest company Madras Cement, P.R.R Rajha takes the 10th position of this list. Under his flagship, this organization gets huge development, and become a huge profit making organization. He earns 15.63 Crore per year, this is his remuneration.
Interestingly, you may suprise due to the absence of numerous renowned executives in this list like Birla Tycoon, Ambani brothers, IT czars Mr. Premji. These people may flourish with huge amount of wealth, but not capable to appear in the top 10 highest paid/successful employees in india in 2017.