The Best-Performing CEOs in the World in 2017, 10 highest paid Indian-American CEOs.
In this world of business and industries, every business should engage experience person as CEO to make the business globally famous. An expert CEO has the capability to manage all business areas and to maintain a proper co-ordination between all the employees and the group of management. Hence it has been observed companies pay high remuneration to the CEO of a company.
List of Top 10 highest paid successful CEOs of the world in 2017
People must be interested to know about the famous CEOs who are working for reputed industries in the world.
Let us have a look at the top 10 highest paid successful CEOs 2017.
1. David Zaslav: We should take the name of David Zaslav at first in the list highest paid CEOs in the world. He is working for Discovery Communications since 2007. He has been paid around $153.1 million during last year. He completed his graduation from Binghamton University in Bachelor of Science and completed his degree in Law from Boston University of Law. He mainly focuses on the overall performance and developing strategy within the organization.
2. Michael Fries: He is considered as the one of the most top ranked CEO in this world. He has completed his degree in Business Administration from Columbia Business School. Presently he is working successfully as CEO of Liberty Global since June 2005. In the year 2014, he was paid $ 111.9 as remuneration.
3. Mario Gabelli: He is a renowned stock investor from America and he is the founder and CEO of GAMCO Investors. It a global investment firm holding a net worth of $ 30 billion. Mario Gabelli’s last year’s earning was 88.5 million. He established this firm in the year 1977 and since then it is doing successful business in the field of stock transaction.
4. Satya Nadella: He was born and brought up in India. After completion of his Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering he travelled in US and completed his MBA from university of Chicago. He is the present CEO of Microsoft since the year 2014. Prior to joining with Microsoft, he worked with Sun Microsystems. At present his remuneration is $ 84.3 billion.
5. Nick Woodman: This American businessman is the founder of GoPro. He is also the CEO of this company. He did lots of hardwork to get success in the business. He was the winner of National Award in Entrepreneur of the Year. Presently his take home salary is $ 77.4 million and his net worth is $ 2.5 billion.
6. Gregory Maffei: Since the year 2005, he is the CEO of Liverty Media & Liberty Interactive. This year he has extended the period as CEO to 2019. In the era of digital mobile, this company has made a huge success and this has only become possible with the help of excellent creativity and talent of Gregory Maffei. He is being paid $ 73.8 million for his excellent service to the company.
7. Larry Ellison: He is the CEO of Oracle Corporation since the year 1977. He is the co-founder of Oracle. He possesses a net worth of $ 2.8 billion. In the year 2014, he was paid a salary of $67.3 million.
8. Steve Mollenkopf: He started his career as engineer in Qualcomm. This is one of the famous companies in designing and developing products of wireless telecommunications. Steve Mollenkopf worked here for 20 years and helped the company to develop in this field. As a chief operating officer, the company reigned over the industry of mobile and smart phones. During the year 2014, he earned a salary of $60.7 million.
9. David Hamamoto: Presently David Hamamoto is the CEO of NorthStar Realty Finance. In the year 2014 he was paid $60.3 million as his remuneration. Since Jan 2014, he has joined as CEO and Chairman of this company. Under his supervision the companies is doing really well and hope this will continue in the coming years.
10. Les Moonves: He is the President and CEO of CBS. During his early age, he has good experience in business field. In July 1995 he joined CBS Entertainment as President. In the year 2003 he became CEO of this company. Last year he was paid $54.4 million as remuneration.
Those above are the most experienced and dedicated CEOs in 2015 and 2017 under whose supervision respective companies are doing their business superbly.