The top 10 list of the highest paid successful B School professors of 2017
Professors and the teachers are said to be one among the top highest paid professions of the world. They are probably on the fourth position of the highest paid list of jobs. Thus, the professors of the Business schools are no lesser than them. They are also on their heels trying to depict the best structure in the world of academics and studies.
Here is the list of the highest paid professors in the world in 2017
There are about more than 40 professors who have shared their commitment to take the business school to a great extent so that the students and the next generation find vast area of scope to debate with the clever students.
The list is as follows:
1. Daniel Oppenheimer: Study is quite cool with him and his students. Students include humorous images and ridiculous photographs with their slides. He is quite an impressive man, and no student feels that hesitation to ask him if they are stuck somewhere with their assignments. At the age of 36, he earns over thousands of dollars. He is connected with the UCLA Anderson School of Management, Marketing and Psychology.
2. Neil Malhotra: This man is just a far better orator than any other professors compared in this academic field. He is attached with the Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Political Economy. He really feels the urge to involve his students in the case studies that he solves along with his students.
3. Cait Lamberton: She is just the right name for those students who take admissions into Business Administration. She believes that the best research lies profoundly and elegant only when you can see students are involving in that material of study with no pressure. Presently she is in her 39th birthday. She teaches in the University of Pitts berg Kartz Graduate School of Business Administration.
4. Victoria Brescoll: She is also in her 39th birthday and is ranking on the 4th position being the highest paid B school professor from the University Of Yale School Of Management, her subject is organizational behaviour.
5. Keisha Cutright: The B school professor at the age of 34 ranks among the top highest paid professors of the world. Her subject genre is marketing at the University of Pennsylvania. She loves to hear later about her students after they are into jobs and share experiences with her.
6. Luis Diestre: He is the professor of Strategy at the IE Business School earning in thousands of dollars. He manages the class with his wonderful sense of humour and impressive natural ways towards them.
7. Panos Patatoukas: No student in the U.C Berkeley Hass School of Business, Accounting and the finance is left behind. All of them are inspired by him literally. He loves to see the class full of MBA students ignited by their urge to know more.
8. Cynthia Rudin: She is one of the well known professors and is presently associated with the B School at the MIT Sloan School of Management studies. She teaches Statistics to the students of her college.
9. Adam Alter: Nothing can be as soothing to attend the classes of Professor Adam Alter, at the US stern School of Business. He teaches marketing to the teaching. He says he is colour blind yet chooses colour of success smoothly and extensively gives rise o the urge in the students to do well.
10. Michael Christian: The University of the North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School is just the best place if you are a student of MBA with Organizational Behaviour. He teaches with much fun and laughter to the students so that they d not feel reluctant to understand the subject and then take decision based on their knowledge.
All these names in the list are the updated ones recently. Some among them have succeeded to rack up hundreds of thousands of dollars in form of grant money to fund their B Schools. There are numerous schools but the best among them are few in number. The expertise runs the gamut sharing their talent with the world. Thus stay tuned to receive the latest updates.