Most Successful Kick Boxers in The World in 2015-2016, List of male kickboxers.
This Sport is based on kicking and punching. Kickboxing is the form of sports derived from some martial art forms and western boxing. It has been one of the most popular games in Japan and in some other parts of the world too. Check out the most successful kick boxers worldwide in 2015. MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), the full combat sport championship is the next level challenge for a professional kickboxer, making it to the MMA is dream for all the veteran kickboxers worldwide.
List of the top 10 successfully and highly paid kick boxers of the world in 2015-2016
This entire list is based on the records and performances of the topmost kickboxers and their ability to get crash the MMA.
So let’s check out the leading top 10 most successful and rich kickboxers on a worldwide basis:
1. Rico Verhoeven: Popularly known as ‘The Prince of Kickboxing’, this 25 years old kickboxing heavyweight has a professional record of 43-7-1 and in the main event of Glory 17 Los Angeles he is expected to face Daniel Ghita. He is also expected to get trained in the grappling aspect of kickboxing from the high level coaches.
2. Gokhan Saki: Holding himself in the second position of the list has a GLORY record of 7-2. The 30 years old kick boxer has a professional record of 81-6 and by defeating Tyrone Spong at the first Glory Light Heavyweight Championship, Glory 15: Istanbul. This heavyweight holds both Dutch as well as Turkish nationality.
3. Giorgio Petrosayan: Regarded as the pound-for-pound kickboxer holding the position of three in the world ranking list, holds a professional record of 76-2-2. The best striker on the planet is prudent in maintaining control of distance and landing shots without any damage is regarded as the best in the world’s present state.
4. Davit Kiria: The 26 years old Georgian kickboxer is from an orthodox karate background holds the professional record of 23-8. During 2014 he was knocked down 4 times by Andy Ristie at Glory 14 but secured his victory on the 5th round by knocking down Ristie for 3 times.
5. Andy Ristie: He is known worldwide for his breathtaking performance in glory 2013, securing 5 victories in his pocket with notable opponents. At the age of 32 he holds the professional record of 44-4-1. He even faced Davit Kiria at the Glory Lightweight Championship.
6. Daniel Ghita: Popularly known as ‘The Savage Samurai’, holds the position of 6 in the list with the professional record of 50-10. This 33 years old kickboxer has made it to the finals against Rico Verhoeven in 2013 but unfortunately ended up losing. This Romanian kickboxer also worked as a special agent for the Romanian President.
7. Robin Van Roomsmalen: He is famous for achieving a professional record of 43-14-3 in almost no time at the age of 24, proved himself against some of the big names like Davit Kiria and Marat Grigorian, stood aginst some high level opponents like Andy Risti and Giorgio Petrosayan. At the age of 33 this Dutch kickboxer has become a serious threat to the kickboxing world.
8. Nieky Holsken: This 30 years old kickboxer has a professional kickboxing record of 77-11. This Dutch Glory Welterweight champion has been into more than 88 fights amongst them the one against Valtellini in 2013 is regarded as the most deadly one demonstrating his knockout power the most tremendous one.
9. Joseph Valtellini: This 28 years old heavyweight has a world record of 7-1 popularly known as ‘Bazooka Joe’. The Italian-Canadian kickboxer from Scarborough, Ontario debuted as an amateur in 2010 and remained undefeated, fought the finals against Neiky Holzken at the Glory Welterweight Championship tournament but cound not make it to the victory.
10. Wayne Barett: This American kickboxer from Georgia has a professional record of 4-0, after a single professional match he made his debut into the Glory and remained undefeated against some of the well known kickboxers.
The names and the informations about them are the top 10 Heavyweights in the world of kickboxing based on their records and performances. They are not only the popular heavyweights but are also the highest paid accordingly among all the contenders of the sport.