The top ten highest paid baseball players in the world in 2017, richest baseball players list.
Baseball is a sport played between two teams comprising of nine players in each side. This is a bat and ball game, though different from cricket. This sport is regarded one of the popular sport in the US. Baseball is also counted among the highest played sport in the entire world. In the world of basketball the major league baseball championship is regarded to be the most prestigious in US. The players playing in this game do earn huge among the other sports person or athletes in the world. The game is quite tough to play and the players playing in the particular game are also quite famous in the Us and some other countries too.
Presenting the list of highest paid as well as successful baseball players of the world in 2017
The players playing in this particular Major League baseball championship are considered among the highest paid ones in the world.
This list is comprised of the top 10 highest paid baseball players in 2017. Have a look;
1. Clayton Kershaw: he is an American baseball players playing for the Los Angeles Dodgers. He is the starting pitcher of the team. This man holds the 1st posing in this list by the expectation of earning a total of $ 32, 571,428 this year. He along with his team also plays in the Major League Baseball Championship.
2. Justin Verlander: This American baseball player is the starting pitcher for the Detroit Tigers. He is extremely talented in terms of sport and knows the game very well. He is a very good decision taker in the field. He stands in the second position with the expected earnings of $28,000,000 in 2017.
3. Josh Hamilton: He currently plays for the Los Angeles Angels of the Anaheim in the position of an outfielder. In 2007 he made his debut in the MLB for the Cincinnati Reds. After winning the ALCS MVP in 2010 he is being given the name of AL Batting Champion of 2010. He is holding the 3rd position in this list by the expectation of $25,400,000 earnings this year.
4. Cliff Lee: He is the starting pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies. On September 15, 2002 he made his debut in the MLB for the Cleveland Indians. He is the winner of the ALCY young awards in 2008. He is also the AL comeback player of the year in 2008 and has earned the name of All-Star four times from the same year till 2013. He is expected to earn 25,000,000 in 2017.
5. Ryan Howard: He is playing in the position of first batsman for the Philadelphia Phillies. He has made his debut in the MLB for the Philadelphia Phillies in 2004. He is named the All-Star for five times. he is the winner of the World Series Champion ship in 2008 and has won the NL Rookie of the year in 2005. He is expected to earn a total amount of 25,000,000 this year.
6. Zack Greinke: he is the starting pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers. In 2014 he made his debut in the MLB for the Kansas City Royals. He is an extremely talented player and regarded to be one of the best players of the world some day. He stands 6th in this highest paid list of baseball players with the expected earnings of 25,000,000 this year.
7. Felix Hernandez: He is a baseball player from Venezuela. He is the starting pitcher for the Seattle Mariners. He has made his debut in the MLB on august 4, 2005. He has the ability to explode for the team whenever he is needed the most. He is expected to earn $24,857,142 this year.
8. Albert Pujols: He is a Dominican-American baseball player and he plays for the Los Angeles Angels of the Anaheim. He is the first baseman of his team. He has made his MLB debut in the year 2001 for the St. Luis Cardinals. He is expected to earn $24,000,000 this year.
9. Prince Fielder: this American baseball player plays for the Texas Rangers as their first baseman, made his MLB debut in 2005. He is expected to earn $24,000,000 this year.
10. Robinson Cano: This Dominican-American baseball player plays for the Seattle Mariners as their second Baseman. He is earning the total amount of $24,000,000 this year.
This list of the world’s highest paid top 10 baseball players is sorted out from their net income this year, 2017.