Know closely about the top 10 richest entrepreneurs 2015-2016 in India, Richest people in India.
In India, this is really proud to notice that, there are billionaires in the field of business. They are doing their business for a long time and they have added a huge net worth to their business. Due to their excellent knowledge and experience in this field, India has now become a leading country in manufacturing and trading.
List of top 10 richest entrepreneurs 2015-2016 in India
We must be interested to know about the details of these top ranked business persons. Let us have a look at the list of top 10 richest entrepreneurs 2015-2016 in India.
1. Dilip Sanghvi: Dilip Sanghvi is considered to be at no 1 richest business persons in India. He is the Chairman of Sun Pharma and he is of 58 now. His company has earned a net worth of $22.6 billion. He started his business by selling the Lithusun drug. Today, not only in India, but also his business has spread and have goodwill all over the world.
2. Mukesh Ambani: Another business tycoon from India is Mukesh Ambani. He is holding his place within top 10 richest business persons in India for last six years. At present, his company, Reliance is having a net worth of $21 billion. He is holding 40 percent share in the business. This is the fortune global 500 company. In the year 2014, he was placed at no 36 in the world’s most powerful people.
3. Lakshmi Mittal: Next is the name of the steel king, Lakshmi Mittal. He is the Chairman and CEO of his company ArcelorMittal based in U.K. This is the world’s largest steel making company. In the year 2007, Mittal was ranked at the top as the richest Hindu and Asian person. In the year 2011, Lakshmi Mittal became the sixth richest person in the world.
4. Azim Premji: Ajim Premji is now 69 years of age and he is the Chairman of Wipro. He has a net worth of $ 13.8 billion. He is known as the Czar of Indian IT industry. He is the 61th richest man in the world. He not only led the company, Wipro, for four decades, but also he has made India to be more developed in the IT industry.
5. Pallonji Mistry: He is an Irish Indian, has made a huge success in business. He has 18 percent share in the TATA Group. His company, Sapoorji Pallonji made the reputed hotel, Taj Palace in Mumbai. His is owned a net worth of $ 12.5 billion.
6. Hinduja Brothers: The famous Hinduja brothers are at no 6. The famous companies within Hinduja Group are, Ashok Leyland, Hinduja foundries ltd, IndusInd Bank, Hinduja Healthcare ltd, IDL specialty chemicals Ltd and many more. They have spred their business across 37 countries all over the world. At present the net worth of this group is $ 9 billlion.
7. Shiv Nadar: He is being considered as one of the most powerful and rich business person in India. He is the founder of HCL. Since the year 1970, HCL is growing up successfully and at present his company is having a net worth $ 8.6 billion.
8. Adi Godrej: Adi Godrej at present is the Chairman of the Godrej Group. We all are quite familiar with the renowned company as this company has a history of 116 years. Currently, this company has a net worth of $ 8.3 billion.
9. Kumar Birla: He is just of 47 and is the Chairman of Aditya Birla Group. In India, this group is being considered as the third largest. He is having a net worth $ 7.6 billion. By qualification he is a chartered as well as he has done MBA from London business school.
10. Sunil Mittal: Sunil Mittal is being considered among the top 10 richest business persons in India. He is chairman of the famous Bharti group. This group is operating almost 20 countries within the world. Bharti Airtel, is one of the most successful and profitable company of this group. He is the owner of almost $ 6.6 billion of net worth.
Those above are the top richest entrepreneurs from India who have made India proud. In coming time we are sure there will many new entry in the top list. So just wait and watch.