Most popular and highest paid Guitarists in the world in 2015-2016, Take the Chance to know about the top 10 richest guitarists.
The world of music has always given birth to some excellent artists all around the world. All these artists possess unique quality in singing, dancing and various instruments. We all like to hear the charming tune of guitar. Many guitarists have become famous all over the world and most of them are paid huge amount for their excellent skill. These highest paid guitarists are also can be compared with top industrialists.
List of top 10 richest guitarists in 2015-2016
We will be interested to know in detail about the top ranked guitarists in the world. Here we can take a look about the top 10 richest guitarists in 2015-2016.
1. Jimmy Buffett: This most talented and 68 years old guitarist is holding the first position as the richest guitarists in the world. At present he possesses a net worth of $400 million. He is well conversant with soft rock, gulf and western, country music. During the year 1960, he started his music career and his first album, Folk Rock down to Earth was recorded in the year 1970.
2. Keith Richards: He is the member of the famous rock band rolling stone. Besides playing guitar he also plays bass and a good singer too. Among the richest guitarists he is one of the famous guitarists. Presently, he is holding a new worth of $340 million. He is a famous music producer too since 1960.
3. Toby Keith: He is a famous song writer, actor, singer and guitarist from USA. His first studio album, Toby Keith released in the year 1996. Boomtowns, Blue Moon, Dream Walkin, are some greatest hits by him. At present he is holding a net worth of $320 million. His musical career started from the year 1990 and till today he is famous for his creativity as musician.
4. Bruce Springsteen: Bruce Springsteen is famous for his excellent work in E-Street Band. He is also called by The Boss. Just at the age of seven he started his career in music inspired by the great Elvis Presely. Today he is one of the richest guitarists and he has a net worth of $ 300 million.
5. Dave Grohl: He is the famous rock musician, guitarists and singer from the USA. He can also play multiple instruments. He is the founder of the famous rock band Foo Fighters and co-founder of rock band Them Crooked Vultures. He is holding a net worth of $ 260 million.
6. Eric Clapton: He is the famous rock and blue guitar player and singer from U.K. In the year 2009 he was ranked fifth among the top ten guitarists in the world. He started his career in music with the rock and roll band Yardbirds. Currently he is having a net worth of $ 250 million.
7. Dave Matthews: He was born in South Africa, and then his family moved to New York. Besides, being a talented guitarist, he is also possesses an excellent acting skill. He has earned huge money during his career and today he is holding $ 250 million of net worth.
8. The Edge: David Howell Evans, famous with his stage name The Edge. He is an Irish musician who was born in England. He is accustomed with playing rock, post-punk and alternative rock. He is the member of the famous rock bank U2. He is famous for campaigning on various philanthropic causes. At present he is holding a net worth of $200 million.
9. Angus Young: He is well known and most famous guitarist from Australia. He is the Co-founder, lead guitarist and songwriter of the famous hard rock band in Australia, Ac/DC. He started his career in music since 1970 and in the year 1973 the first album of AC/DC released. Presently he is the owner of $ 140 million net worth.
10. Tom Petty: Tom Petty is famous for his Rock and roll and blues rock style. He is also well known as singer, bass guitar and keyboard player. He is the co-founder of late 80’s famous rock group Travelling Wilburys. He has a net worth of $ 75 million.
Those above are the names of the most talented and richest guitar players in the world. Their creativity of playing guitars managed to create huge fan base for them.