Top 10 Glamorous News Anchors in India in 2015-2016, Hottest Female Journalists In India.
The kingdom of media has been enhancing and growing so fast that student are taking their admission in mass media studies where they can easily grab good career opportunities with lots of permanent options to handle. In spite of features like glamour, fame and goodwill of this profile reached such a height that this career of media and journalism has found a new outlook of its own.
The list of top 10 hottest journalists in India in 2015-2016
The list below is the name of the top 10 most gorgeous media journalists who are quite a common face in the today’s world. Let’s check out the list which gives us good view altogether.
The most popular journalists in India are as follows:
1. Mayanti Langer, ESPN: She is the most popular Indian TV sports Journalist who is basically inclined towards football and is associated with the channel ESPN. She was into her college football team and was designated as a guest anchor for the broadcast of FIFA. Mayanti has hosted the Commonwealth Games- Delhi and also the 2011 Cricket World Cup.
2. Sweta Singh, Aaj Tak: The news anchor as well as the Deputy Editor of the hot news channel named Aaj Tak started her career in 1996, through print media. She is renowned for her expertise in covering the programs that are forecasted in the sports related news. Her show Sourav ka Sixer achieved the award for the best sports programme by SJFI in 2005.
3. Shereen Bhan, CNBC: The beautiful face is familiar if you happened to see shows like- Young Turk, India Business Hour and so on. She is from a Kashmiri Hindu Pandit family. This talented young lady is the Delhi Bureau Chief and the head of CNBC-TV18. She started her career working as a bold news researcher for Karan Thapar in his production house Infotainment Television.
4. Harishree Mehta, NDTV: This dashing and gorgeous face of the Times Now has made quite good name in the stock segment. She is highly qualified as she is a chartered Accountant. Thus, she is quite good with her knowledge of stock market. She is blessed with the fantastic ability to draw links from her task to the macro-economic scenario.
5. Nidhi Razdan, NDTV: The name is quite popular in the media world. She is the best face known for the NDTV. She is the primary anchor of NDTV 24X7. She is blessed with a face for which fans die for. She was promoted as a senior journalist commendable with the work reporting on new stories, crime news and so on.
6. Mini Menon, Bloomberg TV: The executive editor of Bloomberg TV is Mini Menon, the hottest of all standing on the 6th position. She is a popular face in the Indian Media who has been active for covering both the political and the business news since the last 15 years. She had her influence on Indian marketing, Advertising and Media handling by the Impact magazine.
7. Archana Vijaya, Channel V: She is basically from the city of Joy, Kolkata. She has presented herself to be the best television presenter, model and the video jockey for the channel V in India. Supermodel, reality shows are hosted fantastically by her. She is one of the most sought out after the television hosts in India. She is quite comfortable with various genres like- travel, Bollywood and reality shows.
8. Anjana Om Kashyap, Aaj Tak: The news anchor and author is basically the Deputy Editor of Aaj Tak. She is also a prime time anchor as well as the deputy Executive producer at the News 24, the Hindi news channel. Anjana started her career in the year 2003.
9. Shalli Chopra, Tehelka, and ET Now: The familiar face of the award winning business news anchor is nearly with the twelve years of experience in this media line. Shaili anchored the primetime who is good with her skills and the art of the managing business related shows. She is an award winning face indeed.
10. Sagarike Ghose, News Anchor on CNN-IBN: She is the one who is working for Times of India, Outlook magazine and also the Indian Express. She received an honour of excellence in Journalism award from the FICCI. Apart from being an able journalist, she is the author for two novels- The Gin Drinkers(1998), Blind faith(2006).
All these names have made their watermark in the minds of the audience. This is only because of their risky and bold field of Journalism, reporting and so on. On screen or off screen they are yet the stunning glamour of India. Thus, stay tuned to this age and also to the big screen to capture the views of your favourite journalist boldly.