Top 10 richest young billionaires in the world in 2017, Young and super rich.
Everyone desires to be millionaire as; richness always brings pride, respect, name, and fame with it. Here are some of the success stories of youngest millionaire of the world who have reached such a height with their effort and intelligence. Here are some of the self made billionaire in the world and motivated others to attain great success in life.
List of top 10 richest young billionaires in 2017:
The below list provides the details of all the top young billionaire who have earned heavy income and has reached the benchmark of richest persons.
1. Evan Spiegel: – Evan Spiegel possesses a net worth of $1.5 billion and is the youngest CEO of Snapchat. He is of 24 years and has gained such a heavy net worth and if from Los Angeles. He completed his graduation from Stanford University and developed a temporary photo-sharing app, which later on developed to be the most branded Snapchat in the year 2011. Thus, his invention has eased his life and made him the youngest billionaire and is enjoying a high net worth.
2. Nathan Blecharczyk: – Nathan Blecharczyk is another younger billionaire in the list who has a net worth of $1.9 billion. He is a CEO of Airbnb and a co-founder of this company. His company is among the most trusted one that lists around 1 million homes and paying guest service on rent. Around 30 millions of guest have availed the services of his company, thus it makes this company and Nathan Blecharczyk billionaire from this business.
3. Bobby Murphy: – Bobby Murphy has a net worth of $1.5 billion and is a co founder of Snapchaat. He initiated this photo-sharing app and later on provided technical support. Thus, he is among the richest young billionaire of the world.
4. Julio Mario Santo Domingo III: – Julio Mario Santo Domingo III is a 29 years old young gentleman who has earned a net worth of $2.2 billion from beer business. He completed his graduation from Boston University and is a sole owner of partnership that worth him $4 million.
5. Mark Zuckerburg: – Mark Zuckerburg is founder of Facebook and is now a billionaire from it. He is a self-made billionaire and his net worth is increasing every year. His current net worth is $36.4 billion, has acquired Whatsapp and is now a youngest successful person.
6. Dustin Moskovitz: – Dustin Moskovitz is a 30 years old gentleman who started helping Mark Zuckerburg his roommate and developed Facebook. His net worth is $7.9 billion that makes him the richest young billionaire. He is now married to Cari Tuna who is a former Wall Street Journal reporter. Thus, the combined effort of the couples have earned them such a heavy wealth.
7. Tom Persson: – Tom Persson is a sole owner of one of the most popular retail brand H&M and has a net worth of $3 billion. He inherited this business form his family and is now listed as the youngest billionaire in the world. His brother Karl- Johan is the CEO of the company. Tom Persson completed his gradguation from Met Film School and is now working with a movie production firm.
8. Anton Katherine Jr: – Anton Katherine Jr is an owner of Kathrein-Werke AG that is one of the best and popular antenna manufacturing companies in the world. He holds a net worth of $1.7 billion and is now a popular billionaire. His company has around 18 production sites in entre world and around 6.800 employees that earn him revenue of $1.8 billion. Thus, at the age of 30, he is considered the youngest billionaire of the world.
9. Elizabeth Holmes: – Elizabeth Holmes is among the youngest billionaire women in the world. She founded Palo Alto blood testing company that is located in California. This business has a net worth of $4.5 billion and this 31 years old lady has turned out to be the most successful lady in today’s world.
10. Tatiani Casiraghi: – Tatiani Casiraghi has a net worth of $2.2 billion and is from a Royal family. She is a sister of Julio Mario Santo Domingo III and is now among the list of top 10 richest young billionaires. As being from the royal family, she never felt wealth related problems.
Therefore, all the listed young billionaires are possessing heavy wealth that they have gained from their hard work and dedication.