Top 10 richest writers in the world in 2017, The World’s Top-Earning Authors list.
The world of writing made many writers become rich and successful: Everyone loves writing in this earth. For some it is mandatory, for some it is a hobby. It requires immense concentration and focus to be a writer. Whenever we travel alone or do not have anything to do, books are the best companions to spend time with. Books can be a very good friend not only in terms of time spending but also in terms of knowledge.
Today in this world of technologies and audio visuals we still depend on books. Books has its own touch and so the writers. Stories are heard or read by us from the childhood and they are the one ones build up a strong sense of knowledge within us. Writers are the ones who are having the immense amount of concentration, talent and focus to write a book. It’s not only about keep on writing but also about keeping in mind the story to make a good market and be the best seller. They are regarded as the life maker for some. The writers now earn a lot with their books. Their earning can easily be listed under the top 10 as they are expected to be among the richest ones in no time.
Presenting the list of the richest writers of the world in 2017 who all are enjoying both fame and money together
We researched a lot to find the names of the richest writers of the world. They are not only good in their writing but also know how to make money out of it to be rich and successful in life.
This is a list of world’s top 10 highest paid writers on a worldwide basis in 2017. Their list is entirely made out by sorting out their present income.
The list of the top 10 as follows:
1. J.K. Rowling: She is famous for her harry potter series which has set a benchmark not only in the world of books but also in the Hollywood industry in recent years. She has a huge fan following for her extraordinary story concepts. She is in the top of the list by the net earnings of $1 billion.
2. Stephen King: This author is a very famous one for his conceptual novels. He has the record of seeliing 350 million of his copies worldwide. He has won no less than 50 awards till now. He stands in the 2nd position by the net earnings of $400 million in this list of the top 10.
3. Danielle Steel: She is a very talented writer. She has won a place in the Guinness book of world records by for having at least one of her books on the New York Times Bestseller List for 381 consecutive weeks. She has a hell lot of readers’ world for her books worldwide. She holds the 3rd position by the net worth of $375 million.
4. James Patterson: This old man is famous for writing books of different genres for different ages. He has the record of selling more than 250 copies worldwide. He holds the 4th position in this list by the earning of $350 million.
5. John Grisham: His writing inspiration has come by witnessing the testimony of a 12 years victim in 1984. He has the record of selling 250 copies. He holds the 5th position in this by the net worth of $200 million.
6. Dean Koontz: This American writer is best known for his suspense thriller stories. He was born in Everett on July 9 1945. He holds the 6th position in this list by earning $145 million and expected to earn more in the coming years.
7. Stephenie Meyer: She is famous for her story that has made a sensation worldwide; the ‘twilight’ series. More than 100 million copies have been sold from the lot till now. She holds the 7th position by earning $125 million.
8. Janet Evanovich: This author from New Jersey is best known for her Stephanie Plum novel which is still among the most talked about ones. By earning $100 million he holds the 8th position.
9. Ken Follett: This author was born in Cardiff on June 5 1949. He is famous for his thriller and suspense genre novels. His net worth is $45 million.
10. Nicholas Sparks: He has written 17 novels. Out of the 17, 6 are turned into movies. He stands in the 10th position with the earning of $30 million.
This list is based on by their net worth and their best-selling records worldwide. A writer need to show complete dedication while penning down every word and emotion of a story, article or whatever they writes for us. We enjoy their writing only when there is an element of attraction and value in it. Becoming rich in the writing world is not at all easy, the writers need to take lots of pain in reaching this position of fame and money.