Top 10 richest women in the world in 2015-2016, Worlds Richest Women’s list.
Women are taking active participation in various activities and most of them are earning heavy income and posses’ great wealth. Here is a list of some of the most powerful and wealthiest ladies of the world. Based on the income, below list is prepared of the top 10 wealthiest ladies of world. Here is a brief description of top riches ladies along with their profile and reason of such a great wealth. Thus, people can find the names of the ladies that are at the top in this category.
Presenting the list of top 10 richest women of the world in 2015-2016:
The list of richest women provided below is based on the total wealth that a lady holds and the ranking is given based on net worth. People who are desperate about the wealth of these richest ladies can find the details below.
1. Johanna Quandt: – Johanna Quandt is among the most popular lady and holds a property of $12.6 billion. Born in the year 1926, she has two children. She is now a major shareholder of her husband’s BMW automaker company after his death and until 1997, and she was the supervisor of board. Thus, with her stock of 16.7%, she is the richest women of Germany.
2. Iris Fontbona & family: – Iris Fontbona’s husband Andronico Luksic was a billionaire and her major source of earning are from mining. Her husband died of cancer and thereafter she holds the charge of mining business and has 3 children. Currently she is living in Santiago Chile and her wealth is estimated to be $12.8 billion.
3. Abigail Johnson: – Abigail Johnson is president and CEO of Fidelity Investments and holds wealth of $13.1 billion. She was born in the year 1961 and is now among the richest lady in the world from America. She is also listed in the most powerful lady in the world and has 2 children.
4. Anne Cox Chambers: – She was born in the year 1919 in America and has wealth of $16.6 billion. She holds major stocks of Cox Enterprises Company that deals with television, cables, newspapers, and radio. She is now divorced and lives in Atlanta GA with her 3 children.
5. Susanne Klatten: – She is the richest lady in Germany and 49th all around the world. She was born in the year 1962 and has wealth of $17.2 billion. Her major portion of wealth is from BMW company and pharmaceuticals business. She hold stake of 50% in BMW that includes the shares of her brother and mother. She is a happily married lady and has 3 children.
6. Laurene Powell Jobs & family: – Laurene Powell is an owner and founder of Emerson Collective and is among the richest person in America. Her company is concerned for advocating environmental reforms, immigration and education reforms, along with social justice. She is also the founder of Board of College Track and was the chief executive of Apple Inc.
7. Jacqueline Mars: – Jacqueline Mars hold property of $33 billion. She and her 2 brothers are the board of directors of Candy Maker Mars. Thus, she is among the most powerful and wealthiest lady in America and even in the world.
8. Liliane Bettencourt & family: – Liliane Bettencourt is businesswoman, philanthropist, and socialite who holds major portion of the shares of L’Oreal Company. Her net wealth worth $34 million and is listed in the most powerful and richest lady of World. Liliane Bettencourt & family love to work for society and have laid the foundation of Bettencourt Schueller Foundation to enhance and support medical, cultural and humanitarian activities.
9. Alice Walton: – She is an heiress to one of the major and popular company in America. Her father was the founder of Wal-Mart Company. Her wealth is estimated to be $34.9 billion and is thus being the richest lady. She is 10th richest in America and ranks in the list of world’s richest ladies.
10. Christy Walton & Family: – She is the richest lady of world and holds wealth of $174 billion and is even much richer than any other ladies. This family has around 8,970 stores of Wal-Mart in the world and holds around 50% of the stakes of this company.
Thus, the above-mentioned ladies are among the richest ladies of the world and are treated as the most powerful ladies of world.