Top 10 richest visual artists in the world in 2017, Richest Living Artists.
Choosing a carrier is not an easy task and it requires various reviews and aspects that earn people a heavy income. A carrier that is associated with personal interest and entertainment highly satisfies people. Painting profession provides great earning to people and now most of the teenagers are getting attracted towards it. These people are capable enough to portrait their imagination into paintings.
Presenting the List of top 10 richest visual artists of the world in 2017:
The list provided below is prepared by experts after reviewing various aspects and as the level of income each of the painters have earned in recent years. If you are highly interested towards the world of Visual art then we are sure that you will also be interested to know about the richest visual artists of the world.
1. Damien Hirst: – Damien Hirst is among the richest painter in this world. He holds a wealth of $1 billion. Damien Hirst was born in the year 1965 and is now among the highly earner from this profession. Her painting show “beautiful inside my head forever” is the historical show that contributed in selling his popular paintings. This show boosted his income to $198 million. He is the popular founder of YBAs.
2. Jeff Koons: – Jeff Koons is a popular American artist that has property of $500 million. He gained popularity form his popular work of Balloon Dog that was sold for an amount of $58.4 million in the year 2013 and is now a known personality in this profession. Moreover, in order to enhance his popularity and art he is now working in his own studio.
3. Jasper Johns: – Jasper Johns is among the most senior and professional artist and was born in the year 1930. He started his profession from printmaking and painting and thereafter gained high popularity in it. He is also known by his popular painting “false Start” that was sold out to be the most expensive painting that was sold for $80 million. Further, his other highest sold out painting was “flag”.
4. David Choe: – His net worth is $200 million and this is because of this unique and versatile style of imagination power and painting. He was born in 1976 and is now listed in the top 10 richest painter of America. He is a popular graffiti, painter, and muralist artist.
5. Andre Vicari: – He is known for his rich and elite painting works and holds a wealth worth of $142 million. Born in the year 1938, he is a successful painter and most of his income is extracted from this profession.
6. Takashi Murakami: – Takashi Murakami’s net wealth is $100 million and is among the most talented and dedicated Japanese painters. Born in the year 1962, he is a dedicate painter that love to paint sculptures paintings and is gaining market for his paintings. Thus, due to his versatile painting style he is now a worthy painter that has attracted everyone towards them.
7. Gerhard Richter: – Gerhard Richter is among the pioneer painter and is a popular European painter. He was born in the year 1932 and hold property worth of $40 million. He is a popular artist and his modern thinking and versatile style of painting makes him the best artist of this time. One of his photoelectric paintings was sold for $20.8 million in the year 1997.
8. David Hockney: – David Hockney is an amazing artist who has influenced other artist in this profession and has wealth worth $40 million. He is a versatile artist who has gained popularity from his famous painting “Beverly Hills housewife” that earned him income of $8 million.
9. Richard Prince: – Richard Prince has net income of $30 million. His carrier reached peak point during the year 2008 due to his various Nurse Series paintings that were sold for an amount of $8 million.
10. Chuck Close: – Chuck Close is another successful and richest artist in this profession with her property worth of $25 million. He is known for his excellent and unique portraits and never looked back. He is known for his art that is based on human faces. Even due to his bad health, he is still able to make an income of $5 million. Thus, this artist has added several millions in his income with his versatile portraits.
Hence, the above provided list of all the richest and popular artist is based on their income and prices that they get for their beautiful portraits. This list is prepared after a careful review of various aspects of each of the painters listed above.