Top 10 richest rock stars in the world in 2017, most popular rock artists.
Rock stars are playing active role in the music industry, as they play an active role in providing best music to their fans and music lovers. This industry has also provided them great carrier opportunity along with financial stability.
List of top 10 richest rock stars of the world in 2017:
The rock stars that are listed below are among the highest earners and are known for their versatile skills. Rock stars are the most popular among music admirers and they are the heartbeat of people. Here is a list of all the top 10 rock stars who are earning greatest.
1. Gene Simmons: – Gene Simmons is among the richest rock star that has gained highest popularity in his small carrier. He has net worth of $300 million and is known as ‘The Demon’. He is among the richest rock star of America and is bass guitarist, co-lead vocalist. He is a founder of a popular rock band Kiss that was founded in the year 1970. This band is known for selling around 100 million albums so far.
2. Sting: – Sting is a British Musician and philanthropist who have gained a net worth of $300 million.
He is a member of a popular band The Police and is a popular solo artist. He joined this band in the year 1977, and has successfully sold 100 million of records worldwide and has earned heavy income. This band group holds six Grammy Awards under their success belt that were achieved during 1978 to 1083.
3. Bon Jovi: – Bon Jovi is an American musician who has a net worth of $300 million. This band has a record selling of 120 million albums in recent years and has a popular band Namesake rock band. Apart from these albums, they have released 13 studios albums for its fans. Their album Slippery ‘When Wet’ is certified by RIAA and is the most successful album.
4. Ringo Starr: – Ringo Starr is the active member of Beatles since 1962 and is among the most popular British musician. The net worth of this rock star is $300 million. He is a quirky drumming style artist who has successfully released 15 studio albums.
5. Bjorn Ulvaeus: – Bjorn Ulvaeus is a Swedish composer, writer, musician, songwriter, and producer who has net worth of $300 million and is founder of ABBA group. He is further known for his very popular film Mama Mia and a good friend of Benny Anderson.
6. Keith Richards: – Keith Richards is a popular English artist who has gained popularity and income from his various potentials that he has shown in songwriting, singing, guitar and has successfully produced various films. His net worth is $340 million and this shows his versatility and potential as being multitalented artist. He is the successful owner of The Rolling Stones rock band and is in a partnership with his childhood friend Mick Jagger in this band.
7. Mick Jagger: – Another successful artist, who has earned high income from his talent and singing style, Mick Jagger is an English musician, singer, record producer, and versatile songwriter. His net worth is $360 million and is an influencer entertainer from past 50 years. In the year 2003, he received his knighthood from Queen Elizabeth.
8. Elton John: – Elton John is a British musician is a highly versatile and talented artist who has earned a net worth of $450 million. At the age of 3, he loved to play piano and this showed his interest in music. His first album was released in 1969 named ‘Empty Sky’ that was super hit of its time. During years 1972 to 1975, he released seven albums that topped various charts. As his carrier is concerned, he is able to sell around 300 million records and as gained high popularity.
9. Bono: – Bono is an Irish artist who is known for his versatile music and his rock band U2 for providing best music to fans. He has a net worth of $600 million and has successfully sold various 150 million records and 12 albums.
10. Paul McCartney: – The net worth of Paul McCartney is $1.2 billion and is among the richest rock star. He is an active founder of popular English rock band ‘The Beatles”. He is in the list of the most successful entertainer and composer of all the time and sold around 60 gold discs, 100 million singles, and 100 million albums.
The list of most successful rock stars of present time shows the dedication and popularity of these artists. This is the reason that they are the richest rock star of this time and people can enjoy the popular rock songs and albums from his favorite singer.