Top 10 richest real housewives in the world in 2017, The Real Housewives Net Worth.
The popular show of The Real Housewives is the most entertaining show where ladies earn high income from their participation. This show is now among the most popular show and it has various franchises all over the America, Greece, Canada, Australia, France and Spain. Below are the details of all the top richest real housewives that have earned heavy income from it.
List of top 10 richest real housewives in 2017:
After ensuring the per season income of various real housewives of The real Housewives show, here is a list of top 10 richest housewives. People can locate their popular actor and can get the details of their income and reason for popularity.
1. Lisa Vanderpump: – Lisa Vanderpump is a stylish lady who is a wife of Beverly Hills and has a net worth of $350,000 per season. She owns several restaurants and earns most of her income from them.
2. Melissa Gorga: – $350,000 per season – The per season income is $350,000 and is in the list of richest housewives of the world. Her popularity is also helping her to shape and enhance her singing carrier. Most of her singles have earned her name and money and have been on the top of the list of top ten Dance/R&B charts. Her popular book “Love Italian Style: The secret of My Hot and Happy Marriage” has earned great attention from readers. Thus, all these elements make her the richest housewife and has a net worth of $1.5 million.
3. Tamra Judge (aka Tamra Barney): – Her per season income is $350,000 and is among the hottest and richest housewives in the Orange city. She is an owner of C.U.T fitness studio with her new husband Eddie Judge that is located in Rancho Santa Margarita.
4. Caroline Manzo: – She is among the most popular cast of ‘The real Housewife’s of New Jersey’. She is able to earn an income of $400,000 per season. Her sister in law Jacqueline Laurite also appears with her on the show and is the reason for her popularity. Current season is expected to be the last for her, still she is engaged in producing a popular series of Manzo’d With Children. She also launched her popular book Let Me Tell You Something: Life as a real Housewife, Tough-Love Mother and Street-Smart Businesswomen. Albert Mano is her husband and they have 3 children.
5. Kandi Burruss: – As the per season income of Kandi Burruss is concerned, she is able to earn an income of $450,000 per season. She is a talented singer and songwriter and this was her loved professions before she entered The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She was an active member of Xscape group that is a platinum selling music group.
6. Vicki Gunvalson: – Vicki Gunvalson is attached to the original housewife franchise for the longest time and earns an income of $500,000 per season from it. She is an owner of Coto Insurance, is portrayed on this show as workaholic, and is an owner of a financial service.
7. LuAnn de Lesseps: – LuAnn de Lesseps is a popular real housewife from the season one for The Real Housewives of New York city. She is a mother of two children and is a divorced busy single mom. He per season income is $500,000.
8. Ramona Singer: – Ramona Singer is able to earn $500,000 per season from The Real Housewives of New York City show and has appeared to be entrepreneur. She is engaged in Jewellery and skincare products business and earns heavy income from them. She is also working hard to launch her own Ramona Singer Collection through her own Amazon store.
9. Teresa Giudice – $650,000 – On the show Real Housewives of New Jersey, she is knows as a troublemaker and earns an income of $650,000 per season. Teresa and her husband have 41 counts of fraud charges against them, as they filed bankruptcy during the year 2008 despite of their heavy earnings.
10. NeNe Leakes: – NeNe Leakes is among the highest paid housewife and earns an income of $1,000,000 per season form The Real Housewives of Atlanta. For all the six season, NeNe Leakes remains the active member of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She is also an active writer of Never make the Same Mistake Twice.
Thus, the above-mentioned ladies are the richest real housewives who have earned great income in the form of fees and bonus form the franchises of The Real Housewives show.