Top 10 richest female singers in the world in 2015-2016, highest paid singers list.
Entertainment has the best possible ways to get over with your tensions in life. Singing is a part of entertainment which is cherished by everyone on this earth. The best way to relax you is music. The most important part of music is the vocals. The voice is the main part of music as it gives the charm. The singers worldwide are the ones who get the most priorities amongst all the musicians. The singers are the souls of music with an extremely talented voice. Apart from the male singers, the female singers are the celebrities with their stunning voice over’s and their charming look. They are the beauty with voice.
The list of the top 10 richest female singers 2015-2016 is as follows:
The world of singing is very impressive and the singers work hard to give every song they sing a new melody. There are few selected singers female in this world who became rich with their talent of singing. Here we present the names of the top 10 female singers who are rich.
1. Celine Dion: and who can forget the vice behind the titanic song ‘my heart will go on’ the song that has set a benchmark in the world of music. She has a mind blasting voice which is loved by many in the world. She is a very soft natured woman with a talented voice. She leads the table of the top 10 with the estimated earnings of $800 Million.
2. Madonna: the queen of pop she is with most powerful female voice the earth has ever seen. She is very energetic in the stage. She has followers from different corners of the world. She has been the best friend of Michael Jackson. She has the record of 300 million copies sold worldwide. She holds the 2nd position with the net worth of $700 million.
3. Beyonce: she is an American R&B artist. She is famous worldwide for her some of the most fascinating musical works till date. She is followed by many in the world. She has the ability to make different music each time you see her. Holds the 3rd position with the net worth of $536 million.
4. Mariah Carey: she is not only an American singer but also a songwriter and an actress too. She is regarded to be one of the most multitalented singers in the industry. She has a huge fan following worldwide. She stands in the 4th position with the net worth of $535 million.
5. Gloria Estefan: she is not only a Cuban American singer but also a songwriter, actress and an entrepreneur. She holds a position in the list of world’s best selling artists. She is a gorgeous looking lady with a stunning voice. She stands in the 5th position with the net worth of $500 million.
6. Dolly Parton: she is regarded to be the most successful country female singer ever. Her soft music and gentle appearance is appreciated by many in the field. She has 8 Grammy awards in her pocket. She is in the 6th position with $450million.
7. Shania Twain: she is regarded to be the most attractive singer in the industry with the most soothing voice. She is not only a Canadian pop singer but also a songwriter too. He was awarded Grammy for 5 times. She holds the 7th position with the net worth of $370 million.
8. Barbra Streisand: she is not only an American singer but also an actress and songwriter too. She is the winner of 8 Grammy awards, 2 academic awards and 5 Emmy awards. She holds the 8th position with the net worth of $340 million.
9. Jennifer Lopez: though she is in the 10th position in top 10 list of the richest but her popularity is worldwide like the others. She has powerful and energetic voice. Her stage appearance is generally the most minds blasting one. Holds the 9th position with the net worth of $315 million.
10. Cher: she is not only an American singer but also a well known television personality and an actress too. She holds the 10th position in the top 10s list with the net worth of $305 million.
These singers are highly talented and are thus the richest ones in the world. they are the ones to be a motivation for may. This list of the world’s top 10 richest female singers is sorted out of their net worth and their popularity also matters in this case.