Top 10 richest cricketers in the world in 2015-2016, World’s Highest-Paid Cricketers list.
Cricketers are always great entertainers for cricket fans, various formats of this game has eased the life of cricketers and have provided them an opportunity to earn heavy income. Below is the list of top 10 cricketers who are earning heavy income in the world. They earn heavy income from their game fees and endorsing various popular brands.
List of top 10 richest cricketers in the world in 2015-2016:
Cricket fans are keen to known the ranking and income of their favorite cricket, thus, here is a list of top 10 cricketer of world who are earning decent amount of income from this sport.
1. MS Dhoni: – He is a popular Indian cricketer who is in the top of the list of richest cricketer in the world. He is among the top most 100 payers of the world has acquired 22nd position in richest sportsperson in the world. His annual income is $3.5 million and he earns heavy income from endorsing various brands and gets an amount of $28 million. Thus, his total income reaches $31.5 million yearly.
2. Sachin Tendulkar: – He is the legend in cricket world and his annual income is $18 million. He is a Bharat Ratan holder and is eye candy of every Indians. Even after the retirement of Master Blaster, he is still able to earn $18 million by endorsing various popular brands. Thus, he is the second richest cricketer in the world.
3. Virat Kohli: – Virat Kohli is another richest cricketer from India, he earns an income of $9 million from endorsement, and his annual salary is $3 million. He is a young Indian cricketer who has gained such popularity in only few years. His total earning is $12 million. He is been appointed as the Test Team captain of Indian Cricket team.
4. Gautam Gambhir: – Gautam Gambhir is out from the playing 11 from Indian National Team however, he is still able to earn heavy income from IPL and other endorsement. He gets an annual fee of $3.5 million from IPL and $4.5 million from endorsing. Thus, due to his playing skill and popularity, he is able to earn $8 million every year.
5. Chris Gayle: – Chris Gayle is a popular West Indies player who has earned popularity and high attention of his fans through his playing style. He is also listed as the richest cricketer and earns an income of $7 million yearly. He gets an income of $4 million by playing cricket and $million by endorsing various products. He also earns heavy income of $7 million by playing all T20 League and is popular for his unique and versatile style of playing.
6. Shane Watson: – Annual income of Shane Watson is $6 million; this is from playing cricket and endorsing various products. He earns $3 million from endorsement and $3 million from game. He is a popular all-rounder in this sport and is known for destructing opponent team. He is a popular and permanent member of IPL team Rajasthan Royals. Thus, he is among the top 10 richest person in the world and is a versatile player.
7. Rohit Sharma: – Another successful and milliner cricketer from Indian cricket team, Rohit Sharma is earning an income of $5 million annually. He is able to make earn an amount of $2 million from endorsement and $3 million from his game. He is also holding a record of scoring highest run in ODI innings and is the most adorable player of Indian Team. Thus, due to his various achievements, he is now able to achieve a permanent position in Indian Cricket team.
8. Yuvraj Singh: – Although Yuvraj Singh is out of Indian National team since long time, still he is able to earn heavy income from IPL matches and endorsement. He is able to get an annual income of $5 million. His income of $1.5 million comes from endorsement and $3.5 from his game. Last year, RCB paid him 14.5 Crore for playing in IPL.
9. Kevin Pietersen: – He is an amazing player who is able to earn his position in top 10 richest cricketers and is able to earn an income of $3 million from his game and $4.5 million annually. He is also earning heavy income from endorsement; $1.5 million makes him the ninth richest cricketer in world.
10. Brett Lee: – Brett Lee is another cricketer who is earning adorable income from this profession. His annual income is $4 million, which comes from endorsement and playing cricket.
Thus, these are some of the popular and richest cricketer in the world. Their popularity is increasing every year and so as their income, they are able to get attractive income from various formats of cricket and endorsement.